“𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚, 𝕿𝖆𝖕𝖋𝖊𝖗, 𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖒”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
Location: the Greater German Reich
The 𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍 of Leather-clad Germany is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖗 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕱ü𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗 with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 8.673 billion are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of 𝕭𝖊𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖓 - Welthauptstadt Germania. The average income tax rate is 98%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Politicians are often seen with soldiers pointing guns at their heads, speaking out against the government is punishable by flogging, naturists are jailed regularly for indecent exposure, and poets and writers are regularly rounded up and shot for entertainment. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Leather-clad Germany's national animal is the 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖆𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖗, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is 𝕯𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖘 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖚𝖒, and its currency is the ℛℳ.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 19 hours ago
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Leather-clad Germany lodged a message on the The Greater German Reich Regional Message Board.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Leather-clad Germany banned The Wraith's Raiding Power of Jarronen from The Greater German Reich.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Leather-clad Germany suppressed a post on the The Greater German Reich regional message board.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: Leather-clad Germany banned The Federation of Tenerifa from The Greater German Reich.
- 5 days ago: Leather-clad Germany was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Leather-clad Germany, poets and writers are regularly rounded up and shot for entertainment.
- 5 days ago: Leather-clad Germany updated the World Factbook entry in The Greater German Reich.
- 6 days ago: Leather-clad Germany was ranked #1 in the region for Largest Defense Forces (last census: Top 5%).
- 7 days ago: Leather-clad Germany agreed to construct embassies between The Greater German Reich and New NATO.
- 7 days ago: Leather-clad Germany agreed to construct embassies between The Greater German Reich and Ethaysia Three.