The 𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍 of Leather-clad Germany is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖗 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕱𝖚𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗 with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, anti-smoking policies, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 12.324 billion 𝕰𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝕹𝖆𝖟𝖎 𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖘 are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin - Welthauptstadt 𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖆. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 93.6%.
The frighteningly efficient 𝕰𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝕹𝖆𝖟𝖎 𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓 economy, worth a remarkable 2,553 trillion ℛℳs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 207,220 ℛℳs, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 633,016 per year while the poor average 52,578, a ratio of 12.0 to 1.
The nation has declared war on all passing comets, warfare increasingly resembles a video game, military spending is on the increase, and Leather-clad Germany is increasingly belligerent on the international stage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Leather-clad Germany's national animal is the 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖆𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖗, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is 𝕯𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖘 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖚𝖒.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Leather-clad Germany suppressed a post on the The Greater German Reich regional message board.
- : Leather-clad Germany banned The Republic of Insurrectionists 026 from The Greater German Reich.
- : Leather-clad Germany was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- : Leather-clad Germany was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 5%).
- : Leather-clad Germany was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 5%).
- : Leather-clad Germany's influence in The Greater German Reich fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- : Leather-clad Germany fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Public Transport Department.
- : Leather-clad Germany's influence in The Greater German Reich rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Leather-clad Germany was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Basket Weaving Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Leather-clad Germany was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout (last census: Top 1%).