The 𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍 of Leather-clad Germany is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖗 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕱𝖚𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗 with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, parental licensing program, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 12.164 billion 𝕰𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝕹𝖆𝖟𝖎 𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖘 are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin - Welthauptstadt 𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖆. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 93.6%.
The frighteningly efficient 𝕰𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝕹𝖆𝖟𝖎 𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓 economy, worth a remarkable 2,520 trillion ℛℳs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 207,220 ℛℳs, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 633,016 per year while the poor average 52,578, a ratio of 12.0 to 1.
The nation has declared war on all passing comets, warfare increasingly resembles a video game, military spending is on the increase, and Leather-clad Germany is increasingly belligerent on the international stage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Leather-clad Germany's national animal is the 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖆𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖗, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is 𝕯𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖘 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖚𝖒.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 hours ago
- 1 day 3 hours ago: Leather-clad Germany fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Leather-clad Germany's influence in The Greater German Reich rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- 14 days ago: Leather-clad Germany was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Basket Weaving Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 19 days ago: Leather-clad Germany was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout (last census: Top 1%).
- 21 days ago: Leather-clad Germany was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Insurance Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 23 days ago: Leather-clad Germany's influence in The Greater German Reich fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- 28 days ago: Leather-clad Germany's influence in The Greater German Reich rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- 31 days ago: Leather-clad Germany agreed to construct embassies between The Greater German Reich and The Robust Military Alliance.
- 31 days ago: Leather-clad Germany agreed to construct embassies between The Greater German Reich and Latamer.
- 31 days ago: Leather-clad Germany ejected and banned The peoples military dictatorship from The Greater German Reich.