“Of the Law, By the Law, For the Law”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the Pacific
The Defiant Zombie Undertaker of Laws and Bylaws is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Will Disenfranchise with an iron fist, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 16.776 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Religion & Spirituality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Filibuster. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 59%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else, children are regularly married to each other to secure business deals between families, kids laugh off vandalism and arson as "just fun", and the public health bureaucracy is wrapped in miles of red tape. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Laws and Bylaws's national animal is the lawyer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the Subpoena.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 hours ago
- 16 hours ago: Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Da Firenze.
- 8 days ago: Laws and Bylaws voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- 8 days ago: Laws and Bylaws voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate South Pacific"".
- 8 days ago: Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Polea.
- 10 days ago: Laws and Bylaws voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Anime Daisuki".
- 10 days ago: Laws and Bylaws voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Planetary Annihilation".
- 12 days ago: Laws and Bylaws was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 15 days ago: Laws and Bylaws was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Retail Industry (last census: Top 10%).
- 16 days ago: Laws and Bylaws fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 16 days ago: Laws and Bylaws fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Scientifically Advanced.