The Bereaved Retired Senators of Laws and Bylaws is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Will Disenfranchise with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 20.685 billion Lawful Denizens are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order and Spirituality are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Filibuster. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 76.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Laws and Bylawsian economy, worth a remarkable 4,946 trillion Subpoenas a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 239,124 Subpoenas, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 860,075 per year while the poor average 47,586, a ratio of 18.1 to 1.
Officer recruitment and police brutality have reached an all-time high, child adoption by homosexual couples has been outlawed, the nation has always been at war with Bigtopia, and extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Laws and Bylaws's national animal is the lawyer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Laws and Bylaws was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Laws and Bylaws was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Following new legislation in Laws and Bylaws, extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Colony of Oflium.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Dictatorship of The Banana Kitten.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Portland.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Kingdom of Greater Chromenia.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The People's Republic of Benjyville.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Empire of Great Baltic Empire.
- : Laws and Bylaws was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
Endorsements Received: 21 » Theta VIII, Smurfanium, Aleisyr, Saphirien, Xanlandack, Tierra Austral, Pierconium, Independent State Of The Philippines, Mochaworld, Lordeh, Greater Roman Empire, Saavir Yuvon, New Prussia-Germania, Resse, Arlansepi, Badumtss, Great Baltic Empire, Benjyville, The Portland, The Banana Kitten, and Oflium.