The Bereaved Retired Senators of Laws and Bylaws is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Will Disenfranchise with an iron fist, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, strictly enforced bedtime, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 19.552 billion Lawful Denizens are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order and Spirituality are also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Filibuster. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 74.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Laws and Bylawsian economy, worth a remarkable 4,638 trillion Subpoenas a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 237,252 Subpoenas, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 789,660 per year while the poor average 53,116, a ratio of 14.9 to 1.
Cruise liners are being requisitioned and filled with zoo animals as Laws and Bylaws braces for "Le Grand Deluge", the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare, the nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in the Pacific, and a cyber-war between file sharers and the music industry formats hard drives across the country. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Laws and Bylaws's national animal is the lawyer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Laws and Bylaws was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- : Laws and Bylaws was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates (last census: Top 1%).
- : Laws and Bylaws was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Laws and Bylaws endorsed The Empire of Mochaworld.
- : Laws and Bylaws was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Laws and Bylaws, a cyber-war between file sharers and the music industry formats hard drives across the country.
- : Laws and Bylaws voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prohibiting Animal Abuse"".
- : Laws and Bylaws voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Black Riders".
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Empire of Mochaworld.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Borderlands of Andreich.
Endorsements Received: 15 » Krulltopia, Theta VIII, Gekistan, Smurfanium, Aleisyr, Saphirien, Xanlandack, Tierra Austral, Mekk, Pierconium, Independent State Of The Philippines, Hupit Malaysia, IsAllnotOne, Andreich, and Mochaworld.