“Of the Law, By the Law, For the Law”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: the Pacific
The Defiant Zombie Undertaker of Laws and Bylaws is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Will Disenfranchise with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 16.54 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Religion & Spirituality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Filibuster. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 56%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Only government officials may operate computers, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Subpoena battlesuits, children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces, and surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Laws and Bylaws's national animal is the lawyer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the Subpoena.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 13 hours ago
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Laws and Bylaws voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Anarchy".
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Laws and Bylaws voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Armaments Trading".
- 10 days ago: Laws and Bylaws voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Reproductive Freedoms".
- 10 days ago: Laws and Bylaws voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Auralia".
- 13 days ago: Laws and Bylaws was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- 18 days ago: Laws and Bylaws was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Primitive.
- 18 days ago: Laws and Bylaws was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Primitive.
- 20 days ago: Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Kingdom of Alvarium.
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Laws and Bylaws, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
- 21 days ago: Laws and Bylaws voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Industrial Pollution Control "".