The Flamethrower Sensei Senator of Laws and Bylaws is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Will Disenfranchise with an iron fist, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, strictly enforced bedtime, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 22.098 billion Lawful Denizens are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Filibuster. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Laws and Bylawsian economy, worth a remarkable 5,039 trillion Subpoenas a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 228,073 Subpoenas, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 764,180 per year while the poor average 50,557, a ratio of 15.1 to 1.
Global anti-terrorist organisations strongly suspect Laws and Bylaws of supplying extremist groups, future leaders of Laws and Bylaws regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview, voters must frequently select what they view as the lesser of two evils on the ballot, and teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Laws and Bylaws's national animal is the lawyer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Laws and Bylaws was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Ignorant Citizens, the Top 5% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry, and the Top 10% for Largest Governments, Largest Black Market, and Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Porch.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Kingdom of Zofrait.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Kingdom of Novaer.
- : The Pacific Imperium of Aleisyr dismissed Laws and Bylaws as Honorary Senator of The Pacific.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Democratic States of Tojoh.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Grand Holy Empire of Maceiaa.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Republic of Daquanda.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Jingoistic States of Republic of Bananastan.
- : Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Stevesville.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Aleisyr, Saphirien, Pierconium, Mochaworld, Lordeh, Greater Roman Empire, Saavir Yuvon, Shinganshina, Pergamon, Atilion, Azares, Malygion, The Imperial Empire of Humanity, Trappolis, Saint Odoursburg, French New Lands, Devoslavia, Stickacia, Stevesville, Republic of Bananastan, Daquanda, Maceiaa, Tojoh, Novaer, Zofrait, and Porch.