The Bereaved Retired Senators of Laws and Bylaws is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Will Disenfranchise with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, flagrant waste-dumping, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 19.181 billion Lawful Denizens are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order and Spirituality are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Filibuster. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 73.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Laws and Bylawsian economy, worth a remarkable 4,539 trillion Subpoenas a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 236,668 Subpoenas, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 851,241 per year while the poor average 47,098, a ratio of 18.1 to 1.
The government strictly regulates whale harvest quotas, agricultural science is the most competitive subject at Laws and Bylaws's universities, genetic researchers have been expelled, and the judicial system legislates morality. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Laws and Bylaws's national animal is the lawyer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity: 100 minutes ago
- 96 minutes ago: Laws and Bylaws voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of Indigenous Peoples".
- 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Laws and Bylaws, the judicial system legislates morality.
- 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Laws and Bylaws, genetic researchers have been expelled.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Imperium of Valdrin.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Laws and Bylaws endorsed The Imperium of Valdrin.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Laws and Bylaws lost the endorsement of The Imperium of Valdrin.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Imperium of Valdrin.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Laws and Bylaws was endorsed by The Federation of Hupit Malaysia.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Laws and Bylaws, agricultural science is the most competitive subject at Laws and Bylaws's universities.
- 3 days ago: Laws and Bylaws lodged a message on the The Pacific Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 18 » Krulltopia, Theta VIII, Gekistan, Smurfanium, Aleisyr, Saphirien, Cortemalla, Xanlandack, Tierra Austral, Shfranzia, Liberated American Federation, Mekk, Eastern Kanto, Pierconium, Independent State Of The Philippines, United Eurostates, Hupit Malaysia, and Valdrin.