The Federal Republic of Latin and Central America is a colossal, safe nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.145 billion Latin and Central Americans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rio de Janiero. The average income tax rate is 77.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Latin and Central American economy, worth 455 trillion Pesoes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 74,111 Pesoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, citizens recently voted in favour of declaring bubblewrap an 'abomination of nature', the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, and the nation is currently revamping its entire education system. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Latin and Central America's national animal is the Hippo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Latin and Central America was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- 3 days ago: Latin and Central America lodged a message on the Central Pacific Empire Regional Message Board.
- 4 days ago: Latin and Central America fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 8 days ago: Latin and Central America was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 13 days ago: Latin and Central America was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 10%).
- 14 days ago: Latin and Central America's influence in Central Pacific Empire rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- 16 days ago: Latin and Central America was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- 17 days ago: Latin and Central America withdrew its endorsement from The United Kingdom of Lentheric2.
- 17 days ago: Latin and Central America endorsed The Dominion of Aanon Bay.
- 18 days ago: Latin and Central America lodged a message on the Central Pacific Empire Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: None.