The Unholy Empire of Larck Fad is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Black Lars with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 8.002 billion Larck Fadians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Social Policy, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Land of the Midnight Sun. The average income tax rate is 97.6%.
The large but stagnant Larck Fadian economy, worth 106 trillion Pacoes a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 13,295 Pacoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour, euthanasia is legal, and soldiers are equipped with multi-million Paco battlesuits. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Larck Fad's national animal is the Mudkipz, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Kopimism.
Larck Fad is ranked 69th in Europeia and 6,863rd in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 381 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Larck Fad was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Paco battlesuits.
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, euthanasia is legal.
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour.
- : Larck Fad was endorsed by The Republic of Apto.
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past.
- : Larck Fad was endorsed by The Empire of Glorious Bosnia.
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress.
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, 'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Katkasistan, Mousebumples, Precisely Nothing, Sartaria, FedRabbistan, Basement Kitteh, Aurie, Visceralia, Trollfaceia, The United Yognaughts, Italios, Bakilior, Sri Lankan Caliphate, Aevana, Etyria, The Knights who say Neee, Kotenoka, Athenalion, Saint-Justin, Eloscape, Meropis, Helvetti, Glorious Britannian Empire, NGC 6543, Poquaoi, Langaria, Great Eldaria, Arwanezh, Restivar, Kiosland, Fandavia, Fifthland, Nippluania, GraVandius, Fionima, Vonstadt, --Neo-America--, Voxum Mortalum, Aleixus, Gooblaria, Gordio, Arkdia, Archology, TheAnton, New Spera, Cerynthia, Pope Joan, Georges Danton, Korbinas, Aexnidaral, and 36 others.Islamic Republic Of Aceh, Malashaan Colony, Royal Denmark, Black Orchids, Balkania Corp, Trinnien, Ossonnoba, Adveniat regnum, Samuelstani, Catochristoferson, Mavericks Chance, SerLizar, Consol Energy, Vultachia, Swaggoland, Jolian, Voordeklasp, Unrepresented Peoples, Scrantonicity, Yevata, Colenium, Mediocris Imperium, Miasmador, MrAustero, Yngaevonia, German Ohio, The Republic of Extreme Fairness, Haagland, Gooutofhere, Tomaenia, Benzytes, The Argentinean Empire, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, The Allied Americas, Glorious Bosnia, and Apto.