The Unholy Empire of Larck Fad is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Black Lars with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 7.443 billion Larck Fadians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Social Policy, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Land of the Midnight Sun. The average income tax rate is 99.2%.
The sizeable but stagnant Larck Fadian economy, worth 98.2 trillion Pacoes a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 13,197 Pacoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, 'Coloniser-in-Chief' has become Black Lars's new moniker, the nation has gained millions of new citizens overnight, and military spending is on the increase. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Larck Fad's national animal is the Mudkipz, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Kopimism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, military spending is on the increase.
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, the nation has gained millions of new citizens overnight.
- : Larck Fad was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, 'Coloniser-in-Chief' has become Black Lars's new moniker.
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system.
- : Larck Fad endorsed The Sanrio Paradrise of Malashaan Colony.
- : Larck Fad was endorsed by The Sanrio Paradrise of Malashaan Colony.
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie.
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan.
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Katkasistan, Mousebumples, Precisely Nothing, Sartaria, FedRabbistan, Basement Kitteh, Aurie, Visceralia, Trollfaceia, The United Yognaughts, Determined cows, Italios, Bakilior, Sri Lankan Caliphate, Aevana, Etyria, The Knights who say Neee, Kotenoka, Peoples Republic of Xabia, Athenalion, Saint-Justin, KOcratie, Kaboomlandia, Eloscape, Bambola, Meropis, Helvetti, Glorious Britannian Empire, NGC 6543, Poquaoi, Langaria, Great Eldaria, The Republic of Elegance, Arwanezh, Restivar, Consol Energy, Kiosland, Fandavia, Thal Elarri, Fifthland, CassyStyles, Nippluania, GraVandius, Fionima, Vonstadt, --Neo-America--, Objectivias, Voxum Mortalum, Aleixus, Carnesiell, and 16 others.Gooblaria, Gordio, Central Madison, Arkdia, Archology, TheAnton, New Spera, Cerynthia, Pope Joan, Georges Danton, Ciellaeise, Duncan Isles, Korbinas, Aexnidaral, Islamic Republic Of Aceh, and Malashaan Colony.