The Unholy Empire of Larck Fad is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Black Lars with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 7.267 billion Larck Fadians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Social Policy, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Land of the Midnight Sun. The average income tax rate is 97.1%.
The sizeable but stagnant Larck Fadian economy, worth 90.1 trillion Pacoes a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 12,391 Pacoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants, people can often be seen driving to work in war-surplus tanks, polling place volunteers are suddenly opening a huge number of offshore bank accounts, and Pinkerton agents are called in to forcibly break up white collar strikes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Larck Fad's national animal is the Mudkipz, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Kopimism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, Pinkerton agents are called in to forcibly break up white collar strikes.
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, polling place volunteers are suddenly opening a huge number of offshore bank accounts.
- : Larck Fad was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, people can often be seen driving to work in war-surplus tanks.
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants.
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, toddlers are wielding machine guns in the name of national defense.
- : Following new legislation in Larck Fad, citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process.
- : Larck Fad was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Carnesiell.
- : Larck Fad voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Space Administration"".
- : Larck Fad endorsed The Republic of Aleixus.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Katkasistan, Mousebumples, Precisely Nothing, Sartaria, Duckiv, FedRabbistan, Basement Kitteh, Aurie, Visceralia, Trollfaceia, The United Yognaughts, Determined cows, Italios, Bakilior, Sri Lankan Caliphate, Aevana, Jaccardistan, Etyria, DDAHK, The Knights who say Neee, Kotenoka, Lyubochka, Peoples Republic of Xabia, Athenalion, Saint-Justin, KOcratie, Kaboomlandia, Eloscape, Bambola, Meropis, Helvetti, Glorious Britannian Empire, NGC 6543, Poquaoi, Langaria, Great Eldaria, The Republic of Elegance, Arwanezh, Restivar, Consol Energy, Kiosland, Dharma negara, Fandavia, Thal Elarri, Fifthland, CassyStyles, Nippluania, GraVandius, Fionima, Vonstadt, and 6 others.--Neo-America--, Bralia, Objectivias, Voxum Mortalum, Aleixus, and Carnesiell.