“In all honesty”
|Category: Benevolent Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Republic of Laminatota is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons. Its hard-working, cynical population of 12.608 billion enjoy great individual freedoms in everything except elections, which, where they exist at all, are populist shams for a dictatorship government that has no intention of ever giving up power.
The small, liberal, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Education, and the Environment. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 13%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture, Uranium Mining, and Furniture Restoration industries.
Voting is voluntary, the police force is on a recruitment drive, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime is a problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Laminatota's national animal is the eagle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 23 hours ago
- 22 days ago: Laminatota proposed constructing embassies between Sahrawi and Saint Petersburg.
- 22 days ago: Laminatota agreed to construct embassies between Sahrawi and Chukaku.
- 53 days ago: Laminatota agreed to construct embassies between Sahrawi and The Darwin Allied Republics.
- 53 days ago: Laminatota altered the regional flag of Sahrawi.
- 70 days ago: Laminatota proposed constructing embassies between Sahrawi and World.
- 70 days ago: Laminatota proposed constructing embassies between Sahrawi and Freedom Front.
- 70 days ago: Laminatota established the regional flag of Sahrawi.
- 121 days ago: Laminatota's influence in Sahrawi rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- 122 days ago: Laminatota's influence in Sahrawi fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- 2 years 148 days ago: Laminatota altered its national flag.