The Royal Federation of Lambrinisia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Casi Delasy with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, anti-smoking policies, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 19.056 billion Lambrinisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Law & Order, although Education, Defense, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chardonnay. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 54.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Lambrinisian economy, worth a remarkable 2,777 trillion champagnes a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Uranium Mining, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 145,754 champagnes, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
The military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams, the government blames all suspicious phenomena on flying saucers, politicians are often seen with soldiers pointing guns at their heads, and children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lambrinisia's national animal is the magical leopluradon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lambrinisia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Godforsaken (last census: Top 1%).
- : Lambrinisia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- : Lambrinisia's influence in Island Continent fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : Lambrinisia lodged a message on the Island Continent Regional Message Board.
- : Lambrinisia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- : Lambrinisia's influence in Island Continent fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Lambrinisia relocated from Lazarus to Island Continent.
- : Lambrinisia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Lambrinisia ceased to exist.
- : Lambrinisia fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.