The Queen's State of Lac Des Chein is a colossal, efficient nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 9.794 billion Lac Des Cheinians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Industry, and Education. The average income tax rate is 24.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Lac Des Cheinian economy, worth 415 trillion betales a year, is quite specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 42,441 betales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Corporations are forbidden from employing outside the nation, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, army rations are served on silver platters, and the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lac Des Chein's national animal is the deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity: 19 days ago
- 16 hours ago: Lac Des Chein was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 7 days ago: Lac Des Chein fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 12 days ago: Lac Des Chein fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 140 days ago: Lac Des Chein was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 237 days ago: Lac Des Chein changed its national animal to "deer", its currency to "betale", and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 237 days ago: Lac Des Chein altered its national flag.
- 264 days ago: Lac Des Chein was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 287 days ago: Lac Des Chein was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Primitive.
- 289 days ago: Lac Des Chein fell out of the regional Top 10% for Safest.
- 292 days ago: Lac Des Chein changed its national nation type to "State".