“We're gonna get you... one way or another”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the West Pacific
The Republic of Lab is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Mr Arby with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 3.911 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lab City. The average income tax rate is 81%, and even higher for the wealthy. A large private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, organ donation rates have hit a new low, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, and fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets. Crime is totally unknown. Lab's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Cup.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Lab was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Mercanta.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Lab was endorsed by The Republic of Fratellnoir.
- 5 days ago: Lab was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 5 days ago: Lab voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Renewable Energy Installations"".
- 9 days ago: Lab was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest.
- 11 days ago: Lab was endorsed by The Chocolate Loving Paradise of Darkesia.
- 14 days ago: Lab voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Chemical Weapons Accord".
- 14 days ago: Lab voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Deep Space".
- 15 days ago: Lab was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 10%).
- 28 days ago: Lab was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Godforsaken (last census: Top 10%).