The Subtropical Paradise of Kyr4 is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by President applepwnz with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 18.83 billion Kyr4ns hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Defense also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Orlando. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Kyr4ian economy, worth a remarkable 4,582 trillion Coconuts a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Soda Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 243,370 Coconuts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The children of Kyr4 are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence, most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, and homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Kyr4's national animal is the Kyr4n Alligator, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 10 hours ago
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Kyr4 was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kyr4, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Kyr4 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Luna Amore".
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Kyr4 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Genetically Modified Foods"".
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Kyr4, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Kyr4, most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry.
- 7 days ago: Kyr4 fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 8 days ago: Kyr4 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
- 8 days ago: Kyr4 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Power Safeguards Act".
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Kyr4, the children of Kyr4 are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence.
Endorsements Received: None.