The Subtropical Paradise of Kyr4 is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by President applepwnz with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 19.796 billion Kyr4ns are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The tiny, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Defense is also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Orlando. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Kyr4ian economy, worth a remarkable 4,796 trillion Coconuts a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Soda Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 242,281 Coconuts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics, and the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Kyr4's national animal is the Kyr4n Alligator, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Kyr4 is ranked 1st in Amor Fati Anagenesis and 2,938th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 609 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kyr4 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Following new legislation in Kyr4, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare.
- : Following new legislation in Kyr4, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Kyr4 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Following new legislation in Kyr4, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Kyr4, all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers.
- : Kyr4 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Following new legislation in Kyr4, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism.
- : Following new legislation in Kyr4, teenagers stay out into the wee hours of the morning "stargazing".
- : Following new legislation in Kyr4, the government has begun selling heroin and ecstasy to help fund its projects.
Endorsements Received: None.