The Subtropical Paradise of Kyr4 is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by President applepwnz with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 19.328 billion Kyr4ns are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The tiny, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Defense also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Orlando. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Kyr4ian economy, worth a remarkable 4,689 trillion Coconuts a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Soda Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 242,634 Coconuts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Private law firms are unheard of, it's always rabbit season, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure, and an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Kyr4's national animal is the Kyr4n Alligator, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 3 days 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kyr4, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kyr4, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
- 6 days ago: Kyr4 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Kyr4, it's always rabbit season.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Kyr4, private law firms are unheard of.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Kyr4, schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Kyr4, the people elect the Supreme Court justices directly.
- 9 days ago: Kyr4 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Responsible Arms Trading"".
- 14 days ago: Kyr4 fell out of the world Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 17 days ago: Kyr4 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Happiest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: None.