“Enim Silvier, charissimu mater.”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Caesar Silvier Catherina Hyuga IV with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 12.97 billion Kylarnatians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Krytopia. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Book Publishing and Information Technology.
Kylarnatia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable, all citizens must pass a 'multicultural sensitivity test' to be deemed fit for society, and graffiti graces every city's streets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kylarnatia's national animal is the Auro-Herbae Vulpes, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is the Silvier Sacerdotium, and its currency is the Caesar's Aurum.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 hours ago
- 19 hours ago: Kylarnatia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Kylarnatia was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, all citizens must pass a 'multicultural sensitivity test' to be deemed fit for society.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Kylarnatia altered its national flag.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Kylarnatia lodged a message on the Nocturnalya Regional Message Board.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Kylarnatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, Kylarnatia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.