“Enim Silvier, charissimu mater.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Caesar Silvier Catherina Hyuga IV with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 12.98 billion Kylarnatians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Krytopia. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Book Publishing and Information Technology.
Graffiti graces every city's streets, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, meat-eating is frowned upon, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kylarnatia's national animal is the Auro-Herbae Vulpes, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is the Silvier Sacerdotium, and its currency is the Caesar's Aurum.
Most Recent Government Activity: 116 minutes ago
- 5 hours ago: Kylarnatia was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- 1 day ago: Kylarnatia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Hobbesistan"".
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, meat-eating is frowned upon.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Kylarnatia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Kylarnatia was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, all citizens must pass a 'multicultural sensitivity test' to be deemed fit for society.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable.