The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Caesar Silvier Catherina Silvanus IV with a fair hand, and notable for its national health service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 15.83 billion Kylarnatians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, corrupt, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Krytopia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kylarnatian economy, worth a remarkable 5,845 trillion Caesar's Aurums a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 369,258 Caesar's Aurums, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has enacted freedom of information, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed, and people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kylarnatia's national animal is the Auro-Herbae Vulpes, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Silvier Sacerdotium.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kylarnatia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Kylarnatia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Explosive Remnants of War".
- : Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed.
- : Kylarnatia lodged a message on the Gholgoth Regional Message Board.
- : Kylarnatia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Kylarnatia was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, the government has enacted freedom of information.
- : Following new legislation in Kylarnatia, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
Endorsements Received: None.