The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Caesar Silvier Catherina Hyuga IV with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 15.389 billion Kylarnatians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Krytopia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kylarnatian economy, worth a remarkable 5,650 trillion Caesar's Aurums a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 367,208 Caesar's Aurums, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Caesar Silvier Catherina Hyuga IV's bedroom, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Kylarnatia, and drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kylarnatia's national animal is the Auro-Herbae Vulpes, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Silvier Sacerdotium.
Kylarnatia is ranked 2nd in Gholgoth and 111th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 2,602 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kylarnatia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Material Safeguards".
- : Kylarnatia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.
- : Kylarnatia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Kylarnatia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured.
- : Kylarnatia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Security Convention"".
- : Kylarnatia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Influential.
- : Kylarnatia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Travelling Region".
- : Kylarnatia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "To Prevent Dangerous Debris".
- : Kylarnatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Kylarnatia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Omigodtheykilledkenny"".
Endorsements Received: None.