The Ever Expanding Empire of Kureimoa is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Empress Galatea III with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 16.566 billion Kureimoans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rabona. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 93.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Kureimoan economy, worth a remarkable 2,983 trillion Rakis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 180,126 Rakis, with the richest citizens earning 8.1 times as much as the poorest.
Abortions are routinely performed in Kureimoa's hospitals, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list, airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted, and Animal Liberationists are regularly jailed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kureimoa's national animal is the Awakened Being, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is praising the Empress' beauty.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 days ago
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- 4 days ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- 6 days ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 8 days ago: Kureimoa fell out of the world Top 1% for Most Influential.
- 9 days ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 12 days ago: Kureimoa altered its national flag.
- 12 days ago: Kureimoa was refounded in Balder.
- 20 days ago: Kureimoa ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: Kureimoa fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.