“Our Empress, Our Goddess.”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Ever Expanding Empire of Kureimoa is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Empress Galatea III with an iron fist, and notable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 16.094 billion Kureimoans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Healthcare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rabona. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Abortions are routinely performed in Kureimoa's hospitals, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list, airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted, and Animal Liberationists are regularly jailed. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kureimoa's national animal is the Awakened Being, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is praising the Empress' beauty, and its currency is the Raki.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 hours ago
- 18 days ago: Kureimoa endorsed The Federation of Termunus.
- 19 days ago: Kureimoa was endorsed by The Federation of Termunus.
- 20 days ago: Kureimoa was endorsed by The Republic of Merviengrad.
- 21 days ago: Kureimoa endorsed The Republic of Merviengrad.
- 24 days ago: Kureimoa was endorsed by The Republic of Merviengrad.
- 44 days ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Mining Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 49 days ago: Kureimoa was ravaged by a Zombie Horde from The Democratic Republic of Outer Prussia, infecting 1 million survivors.
- 49 days ago: Kureimoa was ravaged by a Zombie Horde from The Black Rider Captain of Ridersyl, infecting 1 million survivors.
- 53 days ago: Following new legislation in Kureimoa, Animal Liberationists are regularly jailed.
- 53 days ago: Following new legislation in Kureimoa, airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted.
Endorsements Received: 23 » Short shorts, Jenesia, Alsted, Eurosceptic Citizens, Stromia, Tigyland, Lexembourg, The City-State of Vienna, Ascara, Echo von Cotta, Keris, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Foucaults garden, The Seven Provinces, An Clar, Outer Prussia, Norse German Federation, Pileusia, Confederate United America, New Tredania, Novo Portugal, Merviengrad, and Termunus.