The Ever Expanding Empire of Kureimoa is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Empress Galatea III with an iron fist, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, sprawling nuclear power plants, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 16.474 billion Kureimoans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rabona. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 93.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Kureimoan economy, worth a remarkable 2,967 trillion Rakis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 180,126 Rakis, with the richest citizens earning 8.1 times as much as the poorest.
Abortions are routinely performed in Kureimoa's hospitals, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list, airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted, and Animal Liberationists are regularly jailed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kureimoa's national animal is the Awakened Being, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is praising the Empress' beauty.
Most Recent Government Activity: 26 days ago
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 6 days ago: Kureimoa fell out of the world Top 1% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 7 days ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 11 days ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 15 days ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Godforsaken (last census: Top 5%).
- 15 days ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Godforsaken.
- 16 days ago: Kureimoa fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 18 days ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 19 days ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 21 days ago: Kureimoa fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Cheese Export Sector.