“Our Empress, Our Goddess.”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Ever Expanding Empire of Kureimoa is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Empress Galatea III with an iron fist, and notable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 15.73 billion Kureimoans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Healthcare are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rabona. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Employers may fire workers without giving any reason, the nation's gigantic air force is both respected and feared, drunk drivers are sentenced to death, and strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kureimoa's national animal is the Awakened Being, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is praising the Empress' beauty, and its currency is the Raki.
Most Recent Government Activity: 94 minutes ago
- 6 days ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- 16 days ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- 22 days ago: Kureimoa fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 29 days ago: Kureimoa endorsed The Quinto Império of Novo Portugal.
- 29 days ago: Kureimoa endorsed The Democratic Republic of Sycamore Island.
- 32 days ago: Kureimoa was endorsed by The Quinto Império of Novo Portugal.
- 32 days ago: Kureimoa was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Sycamore Island.
- 33 days ago: Kureimoa fell out of the world Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 33 days ago: Kureimoa fell out of the regional Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 39 days ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 5%).
Endorsements Received: 37 » Short shorts, Jenesia, Alsted, Eurosceptic Citizens, Stromia, Tigyland, Lexembourg, The City-State of Vienna, Kroinengin, Beauvoir, Silberia, Ascara, Chiolena, Echo von Cotta, Keris, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Grasaland, Jon4de85, Foucaults garden, The Seven Provinces, An Clar, Toongoosia, Turukelia, Outer Prussia, Norse German Federation, Horreum, Pileusia, Walira, Krason, IB kingdom, Daircoill, Confederate United America, Unicorania, Wintermountain, New Tredania, Capet-Habsburg-Farmer, and Novo Portugal.