“Our Empress, Our Goddess.”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Ever Expanding Empire of Kureimoa is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Empress Galatea III with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 15.922 billion Kureimoans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Healthcare are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rabona. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Abortions are routinely performed in Kureimoa's hospitals, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list, airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted, and Animal Liberationists are regularly jailed. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kureimoa's national animal is the Awakened Being, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is praising the Empress' beauty, and its currency is the Raki.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 16 days ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Mining Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 22 days ago: Kureimoa was ravaged by a Zombie Horde from The Democratic Republic of Outer Prussia, infecting 1 million survivors.
- 22 days ago: Kureimoa was ravaged by a Zombie Horde from The Black Riders Captain of Ridersyl, infecting 1 million survivors.
- 25 days ago: Following new legislation in Kureimoa, Animal Liberationists are regularly jailed.
- 25 days ago: Following new legislation in Kureimoa, airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted.
- 26 days ago: Kureimoa endorsed The Empire of Cerehstan.
- 28 days ago: Kureimoa was endorsed by The Empire of Cerehstan.
- 31 days ago: Kureimoa's influence in Europe rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 33 days ago: Following new legislation in Kureimoa, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list.
- 33 days ago: Following new legislation in Kureimoa, abortions are routinely performed in Kureimoa's hospitals.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Short shorts, Jenesia, Alsted, Eurosceptic Citizens, Stromia, Tigyland, Lexembourg, The City-State of Vienna, Kroinengin, Beauvoir, Ascara, Echo von Cotta, Keris, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Foucaults garden, The Seven Provinces, An Clar, Toongoosia, Outer Prussia, Norse German Federation, Horreum, Pileusia, IB kingdom, Daircoill, Confederate United America, Unicorania, New Tredania, Novo Portugal, and Cerehstan.