“Our Empress, Our Goddess.”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Ever Expanding Empire of Kureimoa is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Empress Galatea III with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 15.447 billion Kureimoans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Healthcare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rabona. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Employers may fire workers without giving any reason, the nation's gigantic air force is both respected and feared, drunk drivers are sentenced to death, and strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kureimoa's national animal is the Awakened Being, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is praising the Empress' beauty, and its currency is the Raki.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 hours ago
- 12 hours ago: Kureimoa endorsed The Incorporated States of New Tredania.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Kureimoa was endorsed by The Incorporated States of New Tredania.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Police Ratios (last census: Top 1%).
- 3 days 20 hours ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 3 days 21 hours ago: Kureimoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 10 days ago: Kureimoa endorsed The Social Republic of Wintermountain.
- 11 days ago: Kureimoa was endorsed by The Social Republic of Wintermountain.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Kureimoa, strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Kureimoa, drunk drivers are sentenced to death.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Kureimoa, the nation's gigantic air force is both respected and feared.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Short shorts, Jenesia, Alsted, Eurosceptic Citizens, Stromia, Tigyland, Lexembourg, The City-State of Vienna, Kroinengin, Beauvoir, Silberia, Ascara, Chiolena, Echo von Cotta, Keris, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Grasaland, Jon4de85, Foucaults garden, The Seven Provinces, Each-Uisge, Nou Occitania, Vanbrugh, Monance, An Clar, Toongoosia, Turukelia, Outer Prussia, Athos and Byzantium, Norse German Federation, Mount Liban, Horreum, Pileusia, Walira, Krason, IB kingdom, Daircoill, Confederate United America, Unicorania, Wintermountain, and New Tredania.