“Our Empress, Our Goddess.”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Ever Expanding Empire of Kureimoa is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Empress Galatea III with an iron fist, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 15.388 billion Kureimoans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Law & Order and Healthcare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rabona. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Employers may fire workers without giving any reason, the nation's gigantic air force is both respected and feared, drunk drivers are sentenced to death, and strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kureimoa's national animal is the Awakened Being, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is praising the Empress' beauty, and its currency is the Raki.
Kureimoa is ranked 365th in Europe and 105,339th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with -270.5 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 21 hours ago
- 17 hours ago: Kureimoa was endorsed by The Social Republic of Wintermountain.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kureimoa, strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kureimoa, drunk drivers are sentenced to death.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kureimoa, the nation's gigantic air force is both respected and feared.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Kureimoa, employers may fire workers without giving any reason.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Kureimoa, women wear burqas to avoid unwanted male attention.
- 17 days ago: Kureimoa fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- 17 days ago: Kureimoa endorsed The Emirate of Unicorania.
- 19 days ago: Kureimoa was endorsed by The Emirate of Unicorania.
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Kureimoa, children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Short shorts, Jenesia, Alsted, Eurosceptic Citizens, Stromia, Tigyland, Lexembourg, The City-State of Vienna, Kroinengin, Beauvoir, Silberia, Ascara, Chiolena, Echo von Cotta, Keris, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Grasaland, Jon4de85, Foucaults garden, The Seven Provinces, Each-Uisge, Nou Occitania, Vanbrugh, Monance, An Clar, Toongoosia, Turukelia, Outer Prussia, Athos and Byzantium, Norse German Federation, Mount Liban, Horreum, Pileusia, Walira, Krason, IB kingdom, Daircoill, Confederate United America, Unicorania, and Wintermountain.