“Omonia, Gnosis, Dynamis”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Kingdom and United Provinces of Krytenia is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by King Tristan I with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 19.914 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Social Equality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Emberton. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 61%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Uranium Mining industry.
Suppression of pro-democracy protests is a daily occurrence, visitors to the famed rainforests are instead taken to vast furniture factories, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat, and reports of attacks by bright purple sixty-foot high spiders have recently shot up. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Krytenia's national animal is the Wild Cat, its national religion is Anglicanism, and its currency is the argental.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 days ago
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Krytenia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- 6 days ago: Krytenia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 6 days ago: Krytenia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 9 days ago: Krytenia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 10 days ago: Krytenia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 14 days ago: Krytenia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 14 days ago: Krytenia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 16 days ago: Krytenia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 17 days ago: Krytenia was refounded in Osiris.
- 129 days ago: Krytenia ceased to exist.