The Empire of Kryosis is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by He Whose Name Is Awesome with an iron fist, and remarkable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, sprawling nuclear power plants, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 15.072 billion Kryosi are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kriminis. The average income tax rate is 77.8%.
The strong Kryosi economy, worth a remarkable 2,247 trillion Kryosi Nyxxes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 149,095 Kryosi Nyxxes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Many politicians are serving jail time for minor drug offenses, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia, and 90% of active duty KAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Kryosis's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Cult of Awesome.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kryosis's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Kryosis relocated from Lazarus to Atlantian Oceania.
- : Kryosis was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Kryosis ceased to exist.
- : Kryosis was struck by a Cure Missile from The Nation of 95X, curing 67 million infected.
- : Following new legislation in Kryosis, 90% of active duty KAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones.
- : Following new legislation in Kryosis, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Kryosis, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs.
- : Kryosis relocated from Osiris to Atlantian Oceania.
- : Kryosis altered its national flag.