The Empire of Kryosis is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by He Whose Name Is Awesome with an iron fist, and remarkable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, anti-smoking policies, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 14.362 billion Kryosi are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order also on the agenda, while Welfare and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kriminis. The average income tax rate is 78.1%.
The strong Kryosi economy, worth a remarkable 2,098 trillion Kryosi Nyxxes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 146,128 Kryosi Nyxxes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Nudity is frowned upon, women who display their ankles are shunned by society, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, and military spending is on the increase. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Kryosis's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Cult of Awesome.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kryosis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- : Kryosis fell out of the world Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Kryosis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Kryosis fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Kryosis fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Kryosis fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Kryosis fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Kryosis was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Avoided.
- : Following new legislation in Kryosis, military spending is on the increase.
- : Following new legislation in Kryosis, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry.