The Empire of Kryosis is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by He Whose Name Is Awesome with an iron fist, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, punitive income tax rates, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 14.781 billion Kryosi are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order also on the agenda, while Welfare and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kriminis. The average income tax rate is 77.8%.
The strong Kryosi economy, worth a remarkable 2,201 trillion Kryosi Nyxxes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 148,963 Kryosi Nyxxes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government seizes all major gold finds, oracles predict landslide victories for He Whose Name Is Awesome for the next 50 years, warfare increasingly resembles a video game, and many politicians are serving jail time for minor drug offenses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Kryosis's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Cult of Awesome.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kryosis relocated from Osiris to Atlantian Oceania.
- : Kryosis altered its national flag.
- : Kryosis was refounded in Osiris.
- : Kryosis ceased to exist.
- : Kryosis was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Conservative (last census: Top 5%).
- : Kryosis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Primitive (last census: Top 10%).
- : Kryosis was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Primitive.
- : Following new legislation in Kryosis, many politicians are serving jail time for minor drug offenses.
- : Following new legislation in Kryosis, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- : Following new legislation in Kryosis, oracles predict landslide victories for He Whose Name Is Awesome for the next 50 years.