The Bad Tempered Lagomorph of Krulltopia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by General Krull with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 25.169 billion Krulltopians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order and Environment also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Francograd. The average income tax rate is 96.4%.
The strong Krulltopian economy, worth a remarkable 3,105 trillion Francoes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 123,396 Francoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
National parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys', all mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist, and judges are all-powerful. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Krulltopia's national animal is the Cyber Bunny, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Krulltopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Krulltopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Safest.
- : Krulltopia's influence in The Pacific rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Krulltopia was endorsed by The Pacifican Tribune of Pergamon.
- : Krulltopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Krulltopia's influence in The Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Krulltopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Krulltopia's influence in The Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Krulltopia was endorsed by The Pacific Consul of Aleisyr.
- : Krulltopia's influence in The Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".