“Valiyos, be Strong!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
Location: Antarctic Oasis
The Imperial Chiefdom of Krioval is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Emperor Henrik with a fair hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 16.515 billion Kriovallers hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although Healthcare and Law & Order are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Karo Tevas. The average income tax rate is 93%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Tourism and Book Publishing.
Birth rates have hit an all-time low, Krioval's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, same-sex marriages are increasingly common, and crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters. Crime is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Krioval's national animal is the gold dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, its national religion is evolutionary pantheism, and its currency is the sovereign.
Most Recent Government Activity: 22 hours ago
- 21 hours ago: Krioval voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Panem"".
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Krioval fell out of the world Top 10% for Highest Police Ratios.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Krioval, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Krioval was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Krioval, same-sex marriages are increasingly common.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Krioval, Krioval's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Krioval, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- 9 days ago: Krioval was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 10%).
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Krioval, major internet servers have acquired citizenship.
- 11 days ago: Krioval was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 10%).