“Valiyos, be Strong!”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
Location: Antarctic Oasis
The Imperial Chiefdom of Krioval is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor Henrik with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 17.178 billion Kriovallers enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Healthcare and Law & Order are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Karo Tevas. The average income tax rate is 87%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Tourism and Book Publishing.
Motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, every street in the nation contains at least three law firms, it's always rabbit season, and extreme political groups are outlawed. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is moderate. Krioval's national animal is the gold dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, its national religion is evolutionary pantheism, and its currency is the sovereign.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 13 hours ago: Krioval was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- 4 days ago: Krioval was endorsed by The Extravaganza House Band of JohnnyandtheContusions.
- 9 days ago: Krioval was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Krioval, extreme political groups are outlawed.
- 10 days ago: Krioval endorsed The Empire of Zarquon Froods.
- 11 days ago: Krioval was endorsed by The Empire of Zarquon Froods.
- 11 days ago: Krioval fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Armed.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Krioval, it's always rabbit season.
- 12 days ago: Krioval fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- 15 days ago: Krioval fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.