“Cuz I'm don't get paid!”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Fancy Men of Kornwood is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by King Zoidberg with an even hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 11.002 billion Kornwoodians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Commerce are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zoidbergia . The average income tax rate is 98%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining industries.
The government has enacted freedom of information, the number of students attending university has reached a record high, women earn less than half the salary of men if they can even find a job, and marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kornwood's national animal is the count dracula, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the apples.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 18 hours ago: Kornwood was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Kornwood was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Kornwood was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Kornwood was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 5 days ago: Kornwood was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 10 days ago: Kornwood was refounded in Balder.
- 267 days ago: Kornwood ceased to exist.
- 273 days ago: Kornwood was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 282 days ago: Kornwood's influence in Zoidberg owns fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".
- 283 days ago: Kornwood's influence in Zoidberg owns rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".