“(blink, blink), Nani?”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Most Ancient States of Korinekia is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed population of 25.931 billion Korinekians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Administration aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ligeropolis. The average income tax rate is 47.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Korinekian economy, worth a remarkable 3,438 trillion shiny bit of metals a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 132,597 shiny bit of metals, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, coalition governments are essential to passing new laws, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress, and it's always rabbit season. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Korinekia's national animal is the liger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Korinekia is ranked 101st in Lazarus and 1,961st in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 1,382.75 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 5 hours ago: Korinekia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Korinekia fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.
- 9 days ago: Korinekia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 13 days ago: Korinekia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 17 days ago: Korinekia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- 18 days ago: Korinekia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured.
- 21 days ago: Korinekia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Pacifist.
- 27 days ago: Korinekia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Income Equality.
- 35 days ago: Korinekia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 35 days ago: Following new legislation in Korinekia, it's always rabbit season.