The Free Society of Kokkinostan is a gargantuan, genial nation, renowned for its national health service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.767 billion Kokkinostanians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, outspoken morass — prioritizes Education, with Environment, Social Policy, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kokkinos economy, worth a remarkable 2,095 trillion Standards a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 194,650 Standards, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision, sex changes are routinely performed at Kokkinostan's hospitals, and the words 'private' and 'enterprise' must never appear in the same sentence. Crime is totally unknown. Kokkinostan's national animal is the Goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kokkinostan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extreme.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, the words 'private' and 'enterprise' must never appear in the same sentence.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, sex changes are routinely performed at Kokkinostan's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- : Kokkinostan endorsed The Federation of Slugville.
- : Kokkinostan endorsed The Federal Republic of Viadora.
Endorsements Received: 117 » The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Achiotopia, Tzo, Seranis, The Soylent Green Party, Grungerock, Iontan, Spncrgmn, Testa, Hamtown, United Governments of Newrope, Zyrcrestia, Beiluxia, Hacame, Onarii, Mystiquelle, Snoozing Buffalax, Zaqaz Death, New Dracora, Blogotopia, Hazamaeia, Earth Federation, Linkdahero, Dustwind, Steidenland, Anfuhrer, The Iron Crown Order, Coreras, Slaytania, Solleana, Ilha Rongo Koa, Germanahii, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeklandia, New Katamenia, FreeGunsForAll, Austral Coast, Samonaemia, Samanar, New Icelandic Republic, AmericaIS THE BEST, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Chronopolice, Cardini, The Tasmanian Islands, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Wolfhunters, A Death Arena, Lady of the light, and 67 others.Germanic and Jewish people, Aedue, Wailfolk, Doltry, Switmerica, Better Indonesia, Candlewhisper Archive, Deesates, Perzische Keizer, Urinai, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Digatoria, Carthosha, Iluuz, Siuts, Puzzlement Pizza, Dopiax, Hawalius, Louisistan, Republic Of Sindria, Othan, Aipotu Ruo, Oom, Zuslosal, Seantonia, The Republic of The Sith, The State of Walrus Devotion, DrewvilleAllDay, Malilian, Natickc, The Dwemmer, Divitaen, Hellazar, Future of Mankind, HN67, Hus, Theurgia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Freres La Cote, Crustacion, Pavaro, Sofa Class, Metricis, Central Realms, Morroi, Sovereign Republic of Welm, The Kalmaray Technocracy, Atlanta Island, Millru, South Bourbonstan, Xestar, Tergonia, Cream of Potato Soup, Cesaris, Creta Islands, Yatsuhashimurasaki, South Baker, Bolunia, Campo de la Paz, Icifica, Myopic, Elsewhereland, Rabbitomia, Phrados, Doltharos, Viadora, and Slugville.