The Free Society of Kokkinostan is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.305 billion Kokkinostanians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, outspoken morass — prioritizes Education, with Social Policy, Environment, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kokkinos economy, worth a remarkable 1,613 trillion Standards a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 173,351 Standards, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Artists are pillars of society, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, refugees from other nations are flocking to Kokkinostan's border, and conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings. Crime is totally unknown. Kokkinostan's national animal is the Goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Kokkinostan was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Great Moldavia.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, refugees from other nations are flocking to Kokkinostan's border.
- : Kokkinostan endorsed The Democratic Republic of Great Moldavia.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, artists are pillars of society.
- : Kokkinostan endorsed The Kingdom of Green Counties.
- : Kokkinostan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Green Counties.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, getting a abortion takes less hassle than writing a letter.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
Endorsements Received: 80 » The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Achiotopia, Tzo, Seranis, The Soylent Green Party, Grungerock, Iontan, Spncrgmn, Testa, The imperial state of Japan, Randomain, Hamtown, United Governments of Newrope, Zyrcrestia, Beiluxia, Palestinal, Hacame, Onarii, Nojia, Mystiquelle, Snoozing Buffalax, Great-Bohemia, Zaqaz Death, Screaming Saint, Lost Islands of Pantagon, New Dracora, Blogotopia, Hazamaeia, Earth Federation, Linkdahero, Theviolentninjaland, Hawalius, Dustwind, Steidenland, Anfuhrer, The Iron Crown Order, Coreras, Slaytania, Dycion, Solleana, Kevnaria, Ilha Rongo Koa, Germanahii, The United Dog Days Providence, Exustyr, Zeklandia, New Katamenia, Zumwalt, FreeGunsForAll, Aipotu Ruo, and 30 others.Austral Coast, Samonaemia, Samanar, Putinen, New Icelandic Republic, AmericaIS THE BEST, Trussiama, GREAT EMPIRE 100, Qup, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Chronopolice, Paffnia, Cardini, Camella, Iridescent Pears, KoneBaung, RhoCancri, Klantucky, Neversurrender, The Tasmanian Islands, Kelvaros Prime, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Wolfhunters, A Death Arena, Quicky Zebra, SouthernSevenEmpire, Lady of the light, Green Counties, and Great Moldavia.