The Free Society of Kokkinostan is a gargantuan, efficient nation, notable for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.094 billion Kokkinostanians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken morass — prioritizes Education, with Social Policy, Environment, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kokkinos economy, worth a remarkable 2,179 trillion Standards a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 196,487 Standards, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, and an endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc. Crime is totally unknown. Kokkinostan's national animal is the Goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kokkinostan was endorsed by The Free Land of DunNaGall.
- : Kokkinostan was endorsed by The Red Nation of Khon.
- : Kokkinostan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extreme and Most Politically Free and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, an endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume.
- : Kokkinostan was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Future Gods.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Kokkinostan, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
Endorsements Received: 107 » The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Achiotopia, Tzo, Seranis, The Soylent Green Party, Grungerock, Iontan, Spncrgmn, Testa, Hamtown, United Governments of Newrope, Zyrcrestia, Beiluxia, Hacame, Onarii, Mystiquelle, Snoozing Buffalax, Zaqaz Death, New Dracora, Blogotopia, Hazamaeia, Earth Federation, Linkdahero, Dustwind, Anfuhrer, The Iron Crown Order, Coreras, Slaytania, Solleana, Germanahii, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeklandia, New Katamenia, FreeGunsForAll, Samonaemia, New Icelandic Republic, AmericaIS THE BEST, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Cardini, The Tasmanian Islands, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Wolfhunters, A Death Arena, Lady of the light, Germanic and Jewish people, Aedue, Wailfolk, Better Indonesia, Candlewhisper Archive, and 57 others.Perzische Keizer, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Digatoria, Carthosha, Iluuz, Siuts, Puzzlement Pizza, Dopiax, Hawalius, Louisistan, Aipotu Ruo, Oom, Zuslosal, Seantonia, The Republic of The Sith, The State of Walrus Devotion, DrewvilleAllDay, Natickc, The Dwemmer, Hellazar, Future of Mankind, HN67, Theurgia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Freres La Cote, Crustacion, Pavaro, Sofa Class, Sovereign Republic of Welm, The Kalmaray Technocracy, Atlanta Island, Millru, Tergonia, Cesaris, Creta Islands, South Baker, Campo de la Paz, Icifica, Myopic, Elsewhereland, Rabbitomia, Phrados, Doltharos, Viadora, Slugville, Korean United States, The Sarsinian Islands, Lastarte, Militanis, UNpoopburg, Somnia Vagus, Soldaten des Hippokrates, Boltor, Agenosa, The Future Gods, Khon, and DunNaGall.