The Multifunctional Nomadics of Koekeloerders is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Everyone with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, hatred of cheese, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 14.361 billion Koekeloerdersians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zaventem. The average income tax rate is 99.8%.
The large but stagnant Koekeloerdersian economy, worth 326 trillion eierens a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 22,734 eierens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Nude art is becoming wildly popular, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed, a vast monorail network carries people all over the country, and the public health bureaucracy is wrapped in miles of red tape. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Koekeloerders's national animal is the kip, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 hours ago
- 8 days ago: Koekeloerders was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist (last census: Top 1%).
- 8 days ago: Koekeloerders was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Pacifist (last census: Top 5%).
- 18 days ago: Koekeloerders fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.
- 20 days ago: Koekeloerders fell out of the world Top 5% for Happiest Citizens.
- 20 days ago: Koekeloerders fell out of the regional Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 21 days ago: Koekeloerders was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 5%).
- 27 days ago: Koekeloerders's influence in Africa fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- 28 days ago: Koekeloerders was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- 41 days ago: Koekeloerders was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 10%).
- 46 days ago: Following new legislation in Koekeloerders, the public health bureaucracy is wrapped in miles of red tape.