“Live Slow, Die Whenever”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
Location: The Rolpian League
The Haven of Knockoutsloth is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Joe Slothster with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.102 billion Slothians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Slothak. The average income tax rate is 70%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, government officials are held to the highest standard of morality, all recreational drugs are legal, and citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Knockoutsloth's national animal is the Sloth, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Buddhism, and its currency is the Slowcoin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 6 hours ago
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Knockoutsloth fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Knockoutsloth's influence in The Rolpian League rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Knockoutsloth, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Knockoutsloth voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Anti-Counterfeiting Pact".
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Knockoutsloth, all recreational drugs are legal.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Knockoutsloth, government officials are held to the highest standard of morality.
- 4 days ago: Knockoutsloth voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Luna Amore"".
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Knockoutsloth, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Knockoutsloth, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Knockoutsloth, Knockoutsloth's educational system is the envy of many and regarded as a pinnacle of academic achievement.
Endorsements Received: None.