The Queen's State of Kloros Reap is a colossal, orderly nation, notable for its state-planned economy, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The cynical population of 6.838 billion Kloros Reapians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 83.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Kloros Reapian economy, worth 60.3 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, highly specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is 8,811 betales, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
High-income earners pay a 100% tax rate, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, the government is avowedly atheist, and the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kloros Reap's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity: 40 days ago
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Kloros Reap fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 8 days ago: Kloros Reap was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 21 days ago: Kloros Reap was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- 22 days ago: Kloros Reap was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Defense Forces.
- 29 days ago: Kloros Reap was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Devout.
- 31 days ago: Kloros Reap was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Authoritarian.
- 33 days ago: Kloros Reap was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 34 days ago: Kloros Reap was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 41 days ago: Kloros Reap was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 44 days ago: Kloros Reap relocated from Japvia to The Americas.