The Pony-Fox Empire of Kitsune France is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Princess Diamond Hooves with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, rampant corporate plagiarism, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 7.123 billion French Kitsunes are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The enormous, pro-business government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Industry, Education, and Welfare also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vichy. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 84.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Kitsune economy, worth 837 trillion Euros a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 117,577 Euros, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 379,997 per year while the poor average 27,493, a ratio of 13.8 to 1.
Corporate 'hostile takeovers' now involve ICBMs and main battle tanks, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast, and dog breeding has been banned in accordance with recent animal experimentation laws. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kitsune France's national animal is the Lupus Major, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 24 days ago
- 7 hours ago: Kitsune France was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 10%).
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Kitsune France was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 4 days ago: Kitsune France was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 7 days ago: Kitsune France fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 10 days ago: Kitsune France was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 12 days ago: Kitsune France's influence in Yerushalem VI rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- 18 days ago: Kitsune France fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Devout.
- 24 days ago: Kitsune France fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 28 days ago: Kitsune France fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Armed.
- 29 days ago: Kitsune France was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed (last census: Top 5%).