“Still supporting freedom and democracy in TNP”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: The North Pacific
The Allied Huggable Fluffies of Kitabo is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, renowned for its complete absence of social welfare. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 18.322 billion enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 93%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Cars are banned from built-up areas, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, corporations are forbidden from employing outside the nation, and Kitabo's famous countrysides are shrouded by wind farms. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Kitabo's national animal is the likito, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the quad.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 days ago
- 7 days ago: Kitabo was endorsed by The Protectorate of Unemployable Musicians.
- 9 days ago: Kitabo was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 9 days ago: Kitabo was endorsed by The Vice Delegate of Kiwitaicho.
- 12 days ago: Kitabo was endorsed by The Maritime Explorer of General COE.
- 14 days ago: Kitabo was endorsed by The Borderlands of Iwin.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in Kitabo, Kitabo's famous countrysides are shrouded by wind farms.
- 17 days ago: Kitabo was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Love Song.
- 18 days ago: Kitabo was endorsed by The Evangelical Flemingovianist of McMasterdonia.
- 19 days ago: Kitabo was endorsed by The Federation of Terea.
- 19 days ago: Kitabo was endorsed by The Anarcho-Capitalist Ogre Fans of Whereisthatistan.
Endorsements Received: 95 (Grosseschnauzer, Groovistan, Yaorozu, Mk Steele, Zzzaaa, Velon, Enif, Felenia, Agramer, Espana Japones, Span, Elevation, Laibach, Pasargad, New Allied Australia, Moany Old Gits, Former English Colony, Spadestan, New-Magrathea, MY MONARCHY, Great Bights Mum, Oneofakynd, Novare Res, Gwondalin, Boadiccea, Herzliyya, Markdegrey, Llerrac Yar, Cerasia, Ischaemia, Andromeda Islands, Selfgradatude, Blackshear41, Frenulumnia, New Vindola, Fantoche, Verguile, Boobaloo, Valkyrie Islands, Corrigador, Drewsenshireton, Eglise Sainte Eve, Calamazo, Blue Wolf II, Redamerica, Spikester, Eumbner, Malvad, Unimaginable Doom, Everywheristan, God n Country n Byron, Jefffliu, New haven america, Democatic Donkeys, Neosocialists, Magonia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Ator People, TheImpaler, Pluxlups, Marscuponiland, Scotstan, Queen Ravenna Fontainon, Oilgarchy, ValhallanThreshold, Esponnise, Blue Notropolis, Insitu, ToxicChaosWolf Republic, Wisconsota, Caners, Jamie Anumia, Leekem, Mariensbergian Principality, Troibroin, Casal Centeio, The Exile within, SoI, Lucamania, Deutronesia, Zombiys, Viarizi, Zyvetskistaahn, My Utopian World, Avalon, WhalerVille, Daerith, Whereisthatistan, Terea, McMasterdonia, Love Song, Iwin, General COE, Kiwitaicho, Unemployable Musicians)