The Allied Huggable Fluffies of Kitabo is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 22.476 billion Kitaboans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 91.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The enormous but inefficient Kitaboan economy, worth a remarkable 1,928 trillion quads a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 85,796 quads, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Cars are banned from built-up areas, concussed likitoball players cannot remember their lineup position, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law, and the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Kitabo. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Kitabo's national animal is the likito, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 3 hours ago
- 14 hours ago: Kitabo was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 10%).
- 2 days 21 hours ago: Kitabo was endorsed by The People's Republic of Razzym.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kitabo, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Kitabo.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kitabo, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
- 13 days ago: Kitabo was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- 14 days ago: Kitabo was endorsed by The Kingdom of Great Griffin.
- 14 days ago: Kitabo was endorsed by The Meritocracy of Vladivo.
- 14 days ago: Kitabo was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 1%).
- 14 days ago: Kitabo was endorsed by The Kingdom of Jlink.
- 16 days ago: Kitabo was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Kalatun.
Endorsements Received: 141 » Yaorozu, Grosseschnauzer, Novare Res, Selfgradatude, HMS Unicorn, New Absurdistan, God n Country n Byron, Democatic Donkeys, Whereisthatistan, Conigsberg, Boggovia, Bothia, Isimud, Camarthen, New Greasbyland, Mewlandia, EretzIsrael, Ryanlandania, Former English Colony, Venezuelia, Pasargad, Eumbner, Cantalupo, Tragedia, Lunar Felicem, Sheldanada, Maldovania, Arcadiom, Thatchertropolis, Finely Unionized Network, Velon, Spadestan, Asian Union Pact, Surachi, Falapatorius, Proov583, Maverick Nation, Zeroxis, Rychburn, Jefffliu, Calamazo, Renetopia, Sasten, Democratic Republic of England, Mk Steele, Assorted sucrose-based lifeforms, NabMex, Q w e r t y, Boadiccea, Sufcok, and 91 others.TranSaulvania, Elevation, The Everlasting Starlights, New Delmarva, Tintarios, The Teddy, Jonathanigrad, Zixar, Schnarchi, Chris Hallett, Espana Japones, Five Bridges, Wisconsota, Quasaria, Great Bights Mum, Malvad, United Chinese Republics, Kialga-Lourti, Dutchyland, Bacon Kingdom, General COE, The Lancerian Empire, New Sekai, Scandigrad, SillyString, Territorio di Nessuno, Chinstralia, Republic of Destiny, Sadakoyama, Pakistan 001, The Kingdom of Earhart, Liberitad, Eumenor, Oneofakynd, Daedric Stellar Empire, Valory, Avalon, Francovania, CloudBase, Brutobropia, Plembobria, Shirak, McMasterdonia, Belschaft, Saint Tomaston, Frances Francis the First of France, Neu-Klagenfurt, Xentherida, Unimaginable Doom, South Isles, Yayness, Breytz, New Eleria, Belgan, Yukti, The Victorian League, Fjora, Lionia, The Anthonian Republic, Gormanzola, Belhomme, ShortBusCrashed, Ceretis, Kimbaland, Nova Krakovia, Tortoisica, The Kingdom of Wolfsea, Oilgarchy, Sankami, Moerderreich, Asians United, Zemnaya Svoboda, Darcania, The New Jersey Nets, Borsyana, Pixiedance, Tysleftfoot, Lord Ravenclaw, Cronaal, Mica Land, The Cascadian Commonwealth, Flooforia, Racoda, Runeas, Perakian, Syrixia, Kalatun, Vladivo, Great Griffin, AdyLand, and Razzym.