“Still supporting freedom and democracy in TNP”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Allied Huggable Fluffies of Kitabo is a gargantuan, cultured nation, remarkable for its hatred of cheese. The compassionate, intelligent population of 20.456 billion Kitaboans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 95%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Kitabo's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, piracy is the nation's most popular pastime, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, and an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Kitabo's national animal is the likito, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the quad.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Kitabo was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Austro-Hungarian federation.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Kitabo was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 1%).
- 5 days ago: Kitabo was endorsed by The Secular Empire of Quasaria.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Kitabo, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Kitabo, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Kitabo, piracy is the nation's most popular pastime.
- 6 days ago: Kitabo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Convention on Fracking".
- 7 days ago: Kitabo fell out of the world Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 7 days ago: Kitabo fell out of the regional Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Kitabo, Kitabo's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
Endorsements Received: 138 » Blackshear41, Yaorozu, Alunya, Grosseschnauzer, Framhaven, Groovistan, Novare Res, McMasterdonia, Selfgradatude, Ator People, Esponnise, HMS Unicorn, Rukonia, New Absurdistan, God n Country n Byron, Democatic Donkeys, Whereisthatistan, Macworld, Ayanah, Conigsberg, My Utopian World, Boggovia, Absolutam, Bothia, Freedom is, Isimud, Camarthen, Magonia, Oilgarchy, Nphyx, New Greasbyland, Fourth, Mewlandia, EretzIsrael, Ryanlandania, Olvern, Former English Colony, Eglise Sainte Eve, Venezuelia, Pasargad, Eumbner, Abs123, Giancarlo, Cantalupo, Tragedia, Blaktovia, Lunar Felicem, Elephantistan, Rugged, Korvland, and 88 others.Albanum, Sheldanada, Freiheiten, Maldovania, Arcadiom, Thatchertropolis, Finely Unionized Network, Velon, Spadestan, Asian Union Pact, Fabio Hux, Starlantis, Surachi, Falapatorius, New Delvia, Proov583, Jahiranna, XxGAMERZxX, Effa, Ideology State, Maverick Nation, Zeroxis, Mandexia, Zertazee, Latiko, Rychburn, Jefffliu, Calamazo, Dzhumabaev, Renetopia, Sasten, Democratic Republic of England, Scumshire, Kiwitaicho, Mk Steele, Assorted sucrose-based lifeforms, NabMex, Q w e r t y, Muffinshire, Zonkev, Boadiccea, 007James Bond, United Chinese Republics, Ulumina, Sufcok, TranSaulvania, Thlaesia, Amatsukami, Elevation, The Everlasting Starlights, New Delmarva, Tintarios, Jediahlonia, The Teddy, Jonathanigrad, Everywheristan, Battle City, Nouis Remackolbis, Mel Senshir, Tlazten, Tian-Long, Abacathea, Andromeda Islands, Holywarriors, New Winchesterland, Butter Milk, Turangalila, Karazan, Zixar, Schnarchi, Grosscolumbia, Chris Hallett, Espana Japones, Five Bridges, North American Accord, Secrezo, Astra Lumina, Republic of Astana, Mrylien, Hurrayland, Varovanjov, Wisconsota, Nutellandia, Lionia, Kimbaland, Kephallenias, Quasaria, and Austro-Hungarian federation.