The Grand Union of the People of Kiosland is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Maximus Kittien't with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, unlimited-speed roads, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.868 billion Kiolanesi hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kiville. The average income tax rate is 44.1%.
The powerhouse Kioslanian economy, worth 503 trillion kiosis a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 73,289 kiosis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past, the nation has abandoned Brasilistan to its fate, 'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office, and untold millions of kiosis are going into a new government-funded maternity leave scheme. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kiosland's national animal is the Jinx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Jinx'i mythology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kiosland was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Black Orchids.
- : Kiosland was endorsed by The Sanrio Paradrise of Malashaan Colony.
- : Kiosland was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Karin Woodleaves.
- : Kiosland was endorsed by The Federation of Islamic Republic Of Aceh.
- : Kiosland was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- : Following new legislation in Kiosland, untold millions of kiosis are going into a new government-funded maternity leave scheme.
- : Following new legislation in Kiosland, 'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office.
- : Following new legislation in Kiosland, the nation has abandoned Brasilistan to its fate.
- : Following new legislation in Kiosland, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past.
- : Kiosland endorsed The Empire of Eloscape.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Saint-Justin, Dictator Anna 10, Fifthland, Mousebumples, --Neo-America--, Felibus, New Spera, Trollfaceia, Haleytinium, Sartaria, Cerusa, Aevana, Visceralia, Fartsoundia, Castelvetro, Gepartia, The Knights who say Neee, Precisely Nothing, The Rebublic of Nyx, Katkasistan, Athorack, Athenalion, Larck Fad, Determined cows, Glorious Britannian Empire, Meropis, Sri Lankan Caliphate, NGC 6543, Poquaoi, Arwanezh, Consol Energy, TheAnton, Nippluania, Archology, Caneira, Kaboomlandia, The United Yognaughts, Vonstadt, Carnesiell, Noordeinde, Bambola, Valcavia, Nalaponia, The Can-American Republic, Pixelistan, Nornlandiah, Objectivias, Merigold, Voxum Mortalum, New Putzistan, and 45 others.Galexs, The Roman City-States, Free Shoepolishers, Davoria, Gooblaria, Restivar, Apostrophe, Langaria, Korista City, The Republic of Elegance, Aurie, Istillian, Austrianum, Ice Hellion, Azkroth, Maynila, Rucphen, Paulotzia, HackF, North Freedonia, The Bleeding Legion, Diabetury, Taniopai, CassyStyles, Ciellaeise, Etyria, Great Eldaria, Fandavia, Italios, Thal Elarri, KoTopia, Uj Izland, Saint Eustache, Eloscape, Pope Joan, Kuramia, GraVandius, Aleixus, LesSagesStupides, Georges Danton, Duncan Isles, Islamic Republic Of Aceh, Karin Woodleaves, Malashaan Colony, and Black Orchids.