“Freedom through Progress”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: Atlantian Oceania
The Technocratic State of Kinitaria is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Administrator Halim Peronilič with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate population of 7.988 billion Kinitars are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mi'ato. The average income tax rate is 99.4%.
The powerhouse Kinitar economy, worth 911 trillion hirins a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Tourism industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 114,144 hirins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, cars are banned from built-up areas, Mi'ato is a police state during international summits, and the psych wards are overflowing with transsexuals. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kinitaria's national animal is the deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Kinitar Orthodox Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 hours ago
- 11 hours ago: Kinitaria fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Kinitaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 5%).
- 5 days ago: Kinitaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Authoritarian (last census: Top 5%).
- 7 days ago: Kinitaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 5%).
- 8 days ago: Kinitaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 10 days ago: Kinitaria's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Minnow" to "Duckspeaker".
- 11 days ago: Kinitaria relocated from Balder to Atlantian Oceania.
- 11 days ago: Kinitaria altered its national flag.
- 11 days ago: Kinitaria was refounded in Balder.
- 30 days ago: Kinitaria ceased to exist.