The Technocratic State of Kinitaria is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Administrator Halim Peronilič with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate population of 8.148 billion Kinitars are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mi'ato. The average income tax rate is 99.4%.
The powerhouse Kinitar economy, worth 930 trillion hirins a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Tourism industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 114,144 hirins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, cars are banned from built-up areas, Mi'ato is a police state during international summits, and the psych wards are overflowing with transsexuals. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kinitaria's national animal is the deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Kinitar Orthodox Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Kinitaria fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: Kinitaria fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 10 days ago: Kinitaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 12 days ago: Kinitaria fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Godforsaken.
- 12 days ago: Kinitaria fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Godforsaken.
- 21 days ago: Kinitaria fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nudest.
- 23 days ago: Kinitaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- 24 days ago: Kinitaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Defense Forces (last census: Top 5%).
- 26 days ago: Kinitaria fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 28 days ago: Kinitaria fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.