The Brilliant Comrade of Kim Jong-un is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Brilliant Comrade Kim Jong-un with an iron fist, and notable for its parental licensing program, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 10.947 billion Comrade Workers are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bright Palace of the People. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but inefficient Comrade Worker economy, worth a remarkable 1,682 trillion Glorious People's Wons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 153,665 Glorious People's Wons, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens who become homeless are immediately executed, billions of Glorious People's Wons are being blown on orbital weapons development, citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, and a National Academy regulates grammar and usage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kim Jong-un's national animal is the pig-dog, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Sacred Study of Great Leader.
Kim Jong-un is ranked 79th in The Alliance of Dictators and 16,672nd in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 190 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 2 hours ago
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kim Jong-un, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kim Jong-un, citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kim Jong-un, billions of Glorious People's Wons are being blown on orbital weapons development.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kim Jong-un, citizens who become homeless are immediately executed.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kim Jong-un, breastfeeding mothers are replacing smokers to loiter outside the workplace.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Kim Jong-un fell out of the world Top 10% for Best Weather.
- 22 days ago: Kim Jong-un was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian (last census: Top 1%).
- 22 days ago: Kim Jong-un fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Authoritarian.
- 24 days ago: Kim Jong-un was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- 27 days ago: Following new legislation in Kim Jong-un, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun.