The Heterogeneously High States of Kikiyo is a gargantuan, efficient nation, notable for its unlimited-speed roads, daily referendums, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 23.827 billion Kikiyoans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Kikiyoan economy, worth a remarkable 3,935 trillion Buds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 165,173 Buds, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 920,841 per year while the poor average 14,791, a ratio of 62.3 to 1.
The automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts, surveillance cameras are banned, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, and citizens drive tank-like vehicles with mounted machine guns. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Kikiyo's national animal is the Roach, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kikiyo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Kikiyo was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Kikiyo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Kikiyo fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Kikiyo fell out of the world Top 5% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Kikiyo fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Kikiyo was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- : Kikiyo was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Pro-Market.
- : Kikiyo was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden (last census: Top 1%).
- : Kikiyo was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Insurance Industry (last census: Top 10%).