The Heterogeneously High States of Kikiyo is a gargantuan, efficient nation, remarkable for its smutty television, public floggings, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 26.039 billion Kikiyoans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Kikiyoan economy, worth a remarkable 4,421 trillion Buds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 169,817 Buds, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 946,733 per year while the poor average 15,207, a ratio of 62.3 to 1.
The automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts, surveillance cameras are banned, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, and citizens drive tank-like vehicles with mounted machine guns. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Kikiyo's national animal is the Roach, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kikiyo's influence in Osiris rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Kikiyo was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
- : Kikiyo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Kikiyo was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden and the Top 5% for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Kikiyo's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Kikiyo was refounded in Osiris.
- : Kikiyo ceased to exist.
- : Kikiyo was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Kikiyo's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Kikiyo's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".