The Dictorial Metro Station of Kievskaya is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by General Alexei Petrenko with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 6.123 billion Kievskayans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Environment, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kievskaya City. The average income tax rate is 69.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Kievskayan economy, worth 661 trillion Thalers a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 108,024 Thalers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Residents of newly dried out bays live in fear of leaky dikes, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors, and artists are pillars of society. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kievskaya's national animal is the Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Metro 2033ism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 5 days ago: Kievskaya endorsed The Community of Aipotu Ruo.
- 11 days ago: Kievskaya was endorsed by The United States of The Republic of Michigan.
- 14 days ago: Kievskaya was endorsed by The Community of Aipotu Ruo.
- 19 days ago: Following new legislation in Kievskaya, artists are pillars of society.
- 20 days ago: Kievskaya was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Authoritarian.
- 20 days ago: Kievskaya was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Moralistic Democracy".
- 20 days ago: Following new legislation in Kievskaya, reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors.
- 22 days ago: Kievskaya endorsed The Rogue Nation of Pilrimania.
- 22 days ago: Kievskaya was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Pilrimania.
- 23 days ago: Kievskaya fell out of the world Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Dustwind, Tzo, The imperial state of Japan, Osea Island, No Hope, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Solleana, Earth Federation, Kelvinski, Wolfhunters, Anollasia, Invictus, Nubpryton, Spagatine states of Potato, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Czechoslovachia, Coreras, FreeGunsForAll, Markanite, LARF, Steidenland, Christian Indonesia, Blogotopia, Wysrod, Zabbar, Linkdahero, Aetur, Mike728, Pilrimania, Aipotu Ruo, and The Republic of Michigan.