The Dictorial Metro Station of Kievskaya is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by General Alexei Petrenko with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 6.866 billion Kievskayans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kievskaya City. The average income tax rate is 69.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Kievskayan economy, worth 765 trillion Thalers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 111,471 Thalers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan, carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population, the nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel, and the military is slashing spending on conventional arms and diverting it to spending on prosthetic arms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kievskaya's national animal is the Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Metro 2033ism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 hours ago
- 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kievskaya, the military is slashing spending on conventional arms and diverting it to spending on prosthetic arms.
- 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kievskaya, the nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel.
- 8 days ago: Kievskaya fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 10 days ago: Kievskaya was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Authoritarian Democracy".
- 10 days ago: Kievskaya was endorsed by The Republic of Czechoslovachia.
- 11 days ago: Kievskaya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- 13 days ago: Kievskaya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 1%).
- 20 days ago: Kievskaya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Kievskaya, carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population.
- 28 days ago: Kievskaya was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Dustwind, Tzo, The imperial state of Japan, Osea Island, No Hope, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Solleana, Earth Federation, Kelvinski, Wolfhunters, Coreras, FreeGunsForAll, Steidenland, Christian Indonesia, Blogotopia, Linkdahero, Pilrimania, Zeganas, Aersoldorf, Ilha Rongo Koa, Germanahii, West Gensokyo, and Czechoslovachia.