“Milk; 1 sugar.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Tea-Drinking Commonwealth of Khwarezmia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Queen Pithriqi III with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 9.221 billion Khwarezmians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Qarezmiya. The average income tax rate is 91%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry.
Referenda are held for every conceivable government action, the people of Khwarezmia are renowned for their nihilistic attitudes, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Khwarezmia's radio stations, and an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Khwarezmia's national animal is the Orange Dwarf Yeti, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Khwarezmian Spoon.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 2 hours ago
- 15 hours ago: Khwarezmia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- 15 hours ago: Khwarezmia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Khwarezmia was endorsed by The Jarl of Charles Cerebella.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Khwarezmia was endorsed by The Ancient Nordics Lands of Solorni.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Khwarezmia changed its national motto to "Milk; 1 sugar.".
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Khwarezmia was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 4 days ago: Khwarezmia applied to join the World Assembly.
- 4 days ago: Khwarezmia was refounded in Balder.
- 354 days ago: Khwarezmia ceased to exist.
- 360 days ago: Khwarezmia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Developed.