“Unity, Justice and Wealth”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: the South Pacific
The United Socialist States of Kholdan is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Zghuk Whitescull with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.505 billion Kholdanians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is primarily concerned with Law & Order, although Welfare, Industry, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality and Healthcare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kholdan City. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The very strong Kholdanian economy, worth 446 trillion Marks a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. Average income is 81,156 Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Corporate executives continue to enjoy generous tax benefits while the public suffers from the loss of government aid money, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, the nation has an international reputation for compassion, and the dead are minced up and sold to people in burger form. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kholdan's national animal is the Osprey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Gallifreyan mysticism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 hours ago
- 2 hours ago: Kholdan was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of New Timor-Leste.
- 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kholdan, the dead are minced up and sold to people in burger form.
- 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kholdan, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kholdan, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears.
- 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kholdan, corporate executives continue to enjoy generous tax benefits while the public suffers from the loss of government aid money.
- 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kholdan, the number of students attending university has reached a record high.
- 12 hours ago: Kholdan was endorsed by The Republic of The First Great Gatsby.
- 14 hours ago: Kholdan endorsed The Republic of The First Great Gatsby.
- 14 hours ago: Kholdan endorsed The Republic of Rontemaros.
- 14 hours ago: Kholdan endorsed The Empire of Alskling.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Lakarian, Cape Adare, Yeses, Nevergrowoldia, Theorin, Kiasu-ism, Chubrubs, Soem, Darakin, Curlyhoward, Ancient Slobovia, Armed Republic of Guns Addicts, Arthloxia, The Two Jerseys, The Bloodguard, Rockchester, Bergenu, Kukkelisvaara, Gauthier, The Union of Free Individuals, Dovanet, Vulkanus, Tsunamy, Sierra Lobo, Novus Niciae, Kien Truong, TorchWood 18, Brutland and Norden, Uprisistan, Gymnostan, SketchyGround, Kringalia, Karatengisa, Karlstadt, Splend0ra, Auxha, Alf Landon, Nyfinest128, Drystar, Komania, Drugged Monkeys, THE BAHMIAN EMPIRE, Aschenburg, Naples and Sicily, Sandaoguo, Nationine, Glenavar, Dipshovelandia, Krathenburg, Kanneronic, and 39 others.TSP-Aramanchovia, The Sanghelios Legion, The United Peoples Soviet State, Gemack, New Edem, Kevinastan, FMM, Blairia, PenguinPies, New Euusimaa, Timychland, United States of Funk, Community Property, Kragbop, Haldilwe, Caasd, Batsylverica, Siwenna, The Imperial Confederacy, Faircliff, Myganon, Rastafarian Lions, Graziania, Magistratum magnum, Operahouse, Edgardian Empire, Bismart, Creepypastian, Destulis, Lambdaland, Krillion213, Dettopia, Escade, Northern European Federation, The United Pirate Lords, Shichiyama, Novo England, Archerinia, and New Timor-Leste.