The Public Domain of Khanatah is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by the people with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, rampant corporate plagiarism, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 12.302 billion people are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of every region and community. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant People's economy, worth 419 trillion drug-induced hallucinations a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is 34,090 drug-induced hallucinations, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, voting is compulsory, getting an abortion takes less hassle than writing a letter, and census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate. Crime is almost non-existent. Khanatah's national animal is the corporation, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the opium of the masses.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Khanatah endorsed The Democratic Republic of Harkatai.
- : Khanatah was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Harkatai.
- : Following new legislation in Khanatah, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Following new legislation in Khanatah, getting an abortion takes less hassle than writing a letter.
- : Following new legislation in Khanatah, voting is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Khanatah, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : Khanatah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Law Enforcement Education"".
- : Following new legislation in Khanatah, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in every region and community for fear of causing a fuss.
- : Following new legislation in Khanatah, Coco the Clown has been elected to the nation's parliament.
- : Khanatah voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preservation of Artefacts"".
Endorsements Received: 27 » Greater Cuba, Old-Britannia, Rastrania Akatsuki, Dudaev, The zorgonny Wasteland, Northern Socialist States, Marthuania, Korskha, Mutant wasteland, Enclave of Soviet Germany, Terricon, Yevraziya, Soviet Polsol, Serksis Federation, Allancia, Jamstown, Communist Bratislavia, RedCommunist, Hvalfyurden, Red state of redosia, Balenderg, StalkKer Federation, Djuanistan, Sovietzky Soyuz, Slavestate, Ninten, and Bernarus.