“☭ - Overthrow Heaven, Dethrone God - ☭”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Public Domain of Khanatah is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by the people with a fair hand, and renowned for its strong anti-business policies. The compassionate, intelligent population of 8.962 billion people are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although the Environment and Social Welfare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of 262D. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds, mandatory daycare is provided by the government, religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else, and discarded pennies litter the streets. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Khanatah's national animal is the corporation, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is the opium of the masses, and its currency is the drug-induced hallucination.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 5 days ago: Khanatah was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 6 days ago: Khanatah was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Best Weather.
- 9 days ago: Khanatah was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 10 days ago: Khanatah was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Extreme.
- 12 days ago: Khanatah was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 14 days ago: Khanatah was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 14 days ago: Khanatah was refounded in Osiris.
- 50 days ago: Khanatah ceased to exist.
- 57 days ago: Khanatah's influence in The Internationale fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".
- 58 days ago: Khanatah was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.