The Atheist Republic of Khadgar is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, unlimited-speed roads, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 17.25 billion Khadgarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education is also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Carza. Income tax is unheard of.
The strong Khadgarian economy, worth a remarkable 5,969 trillion kachings a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 346,029 kachings, with the richest citizens earning 8.9 times as much as the poorest.
X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low, schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes, organ donation is compulsory, and an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Khadgar's national animal is the Squirrel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Khadgar was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Godforsaken.
- : Khadgar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- : Khadgar was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Khadgar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Khadgar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Khadgar fell out of the world Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Khadgar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Khadgar was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Khadgar was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Khadgar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.