“Jure et dignitate gladii”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Sui Generis Entity of Khabarovsk Krai is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by The Director with an even hand, and notable for its devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 9.17 billion Khabarovsk Kraians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Riversburg. The average income tax rate is 96%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Book Publishing and Tourism.
The judicial branch is strongly influenced by major corporations, the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy', it's a common sight to see angry commuters with grenade launchers mounted on their vehicles, and homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Khabarovsk Krai's national animal is the Bullfrog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Kraism, and its currency is the Krone.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Khabarovsk Krai fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Police Ratios.
- 4 days ago: Khabarovsk Krai was refounded in Balder.
- 18 days ago: Khabarovsk Krai ceased to exist.
- 31 days ago: Khabarovsk Krai fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 39 days ago: Khabarovsk Krai fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 42 days ago: Khabarovsk Krai was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Developed.
- 46 days ago: Khabarovsk Krai was refounded in Osiris.
- 54 days ago: Khabarovsk Krai ceased to exist.
- 55 days ago: Khabarovsk Krai was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments.
- 60 days ago: Khabarovsk Krai was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.