The Sui Generis Entity of Khabarovsk Krai is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by The Director with an even hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, disturbing lack of elderly people, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 9.311 billion Khabarovsk Kraians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Riversburg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 91.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Khabarovsk Kraian economy, worth a remarkable 1,334 trillion Rand a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 143,299 Rand, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 456,511 per year while the poor average 34,220, a ratio of 13.3 to 1.
It's a common sight to see angry commuters with grenade launchers mounted on their vehicles, homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities, the nation's gigantic air force is both respected and feared, and it's always rabbit season. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Khabarovsk Krai's national animal is the Leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Zoroastrianism.
Khabarovsk Krai is ranked 21st in British Isles and 7,506th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 342 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 hours ago
- 5 hours ago: Khabarovsk Krai was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Khabarovsk Krai, it's always rabbit season.
- 13 hours ago: Khabarovsk Krai was endorsed by The Wonderland of Keronika.
- 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Khabarovsk Krai, the nation's gigantic air force is both respected and feared.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Khabarovsk Krai changed its national animal to "Leopard", its currency to "Rand", and its faith to "Zoroastrianism".
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Khabarovsk Krai voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Expositions Act"".
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Khabarovsk Krai voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Imperium of the Wolf".
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Khabarovsk Krai was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Khabarovsk Krai applied to join the World Assembly.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Khabarovsk Krai altered its national flag.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Keronika.