The Holy Blue Wonderland of Keronika is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sir Daniel with a fair hand, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, compulsory military service, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 8.318 billion Keronikans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny government prioritizes Industry, with Defense, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of London. The average income tax rate is 1.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Keronikan economy, worth a remarkable 2,097 trillion pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 252,111 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Bris parties are all the rage, major corporations receive tax breaks for no apparent reason, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects, and sections of the police receive paramilitary training. Crime is totally unknown. Keronika's national animal is the sasquach, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Charismatic Wiccan Scientists.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : Keronika lodged a message on the British Isles Regional Message Board.
- : Keronika voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Explosive Remnants of War".
- : Keronika fell out of the regional Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects.
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, major corporations receive tax breaks for no apparent reason.
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, bris parties are all the rage.
- : Keronika voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Promotion of Clean Energy".
- : Keronika was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Keronika was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: #1).