The Holy Blue Wonderland of Keronika is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Sir Daniel with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, keen interest in outer space, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 9.317 billion Keronikans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, although Defense, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of London. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Keronikan economy, worth a remarkable 2,401 trillion pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 257,770 pounds, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,006,509 per year while the poor average 45,027, a ratio of 22.4 to 1.
Public shaming is the bedrock of Keronikan society, agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs, and meteorologists are instantly recognizable from their luxury cars and jewelry. Crime is totally unknown. Keronika's national animal is the sasquach, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Charismatic Wiccan Scientists.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, meteorologists are instantly recognizable from their luxury cars and jewelry.
- : Keronika's influence in British Isles fell from "Hegemony" to "Superpower".
- : Keronika's influence in British Isles rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Hegemony".
- : Keronika lodged a message on the British Isles Regional Message Board.
- : Keronika voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
- : Keronika voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Humanitarian Aid Expansion Act"".
- : Keronika endorsed The Free Land of A saor tuath.
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, public shaming is the bedrock of Keronikan society.
Endorsements Received: None.