The Holy Blue Wonderland of Keronika is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Sir Daniel with a fair hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, devotion to social welfare, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 9.507 billion Keronikans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, although Defense, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of London. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Keronikan economy, worth a remarkable 2,452 trillion pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 257,985 pounds, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,017,243 per year while the poor average 44,352, a ratio of 22.9 to 1.
Meteorologists are instantly recognizable from their luxury cars and jewelry, failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside, London has become the number one destination for urban exploration in British Isles, and weird or unusual crimes merit cruel and unusual punishments. Crime is totally unknown. Keronika's national animal is the sasquach, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Charismatic Wiccan Scientists.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Keronika voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Sexual Privacy".
- : Keronika endorsed The Empire of Exogenous Imperium.
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, weird or unusual crimes merit cruel and unusual punishments.
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, London has become the number one destination for urban exploration in British Isles.
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside.
- : Keronika voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Gregoryisgodistan".
- : Keronika voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Against Suicide Seeds".
- : Keronika was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fattest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Keronika was endorsed by The Free Land of A saor tuath.
- : Keronika lodged a message on the British Isles Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 1 » A saor tuath.