The Holy Blue Wonderland of Keronika is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Sir Daniel with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 7.879 billion Keronikans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny government prioritizes Industry, although Defense, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of London. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Keronikan economy, worth a remarkable 1,987 trillion pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 252,305 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Orphanages are closing their doors as the government forces parents to actually raise their children, fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, and human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants. Crime is totally unknown. Keronika's national animal is the sasquach, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Charismatic Wiccan Scientists.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Keronika fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nudest.
- : Keronika was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- : Keronika was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cultured (last census: Top 5%).
- : Keronika approved the World Assembly proposal "5 Trees for 1".
- : Keronika approved the World Assembly proposal "Defense of Freedom Act".
- : Keronika lodged a message on the British Isles Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants.
- : Keronika voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Security Convention"".
- : Keronika was ranked #1 in the region for Largest Insurance Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.