The Holy Blue Wonderland of Keronika is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Sir Daniel with a fair hand, and remarkable for its absence of drug laws, devotion to social welfare, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 9.183 billion Keronikans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, with Defense, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Administration receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of London. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Keronikan economy, worth a remarkable 2,362 trillion pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Soda Sales, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 257,245 pounds, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,004,459 per year while the poor average 44,936, a ratio of 22.4 to 1.
Books are so highly regarded in Keronika that libraries are often revered as holy shrines, Keronikan athletes are close to breaking the 2 minute mile and the 16 meter long jump, artificial intelligence seeking exciting work are overcome with ennui, and animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs. Crime is totally unknown. Keronika's national animal is the sasquach, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Charismatic Wiccan Scientists.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Keronika voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Pesticide Regulations".
- : Keronika was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Keronika voted for the World Assembly Resolution "The Rule of Law".
- : Keronika voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Arab League".
- : Keronika was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Keronika lodged a message on the British Isles Regional Message Board.
- : Keronika voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Animal Abuse".
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs.
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, artificial intelligence seeking exciting work are overcome with ennui.
- : Keronika was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fattest Citizens and the Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.