The Holy Blue Wonderland of Keronika is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sir Daniel with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 6.787 billion Keronikans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government is primarily concerned with Industry, with Education, Defense, and Public Transport also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of London. The average income tax rate is 1.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Keronikan economy, worth a remarkable 1,574 trillion pounds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 232,030 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
The government is spending billions of taxpayer pounds to support the Book Publishing industry, city sidewalks are crowded with overweight people, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, and military service is compulsory. Crime is totally unknown. Keronika's national animal is the sasquach, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Charismatic Wiccan Scientists.
Most Recent Government Activity: 31 minutes ago
- 35 minutes ago: Keronika voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Bear Arms".
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Keronika, military service is compulsory.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Keronika lodged a message on the British Isles Regional Message Board.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Keronika was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Bellmontt.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Keronika, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Keronika, city sidewalks are crowded with overweight people.
- 4 days ago: Keronika lodged a message on the British Isles Regional Message Board.
- 4 days ago: Keronika voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Sexual Privacy Act"".
- 5 days ago: Keronika endorsed The United Kingdom of Bellmontt.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Keronika, the government is spending billions of taxpayer pounds to support the Book Publishing industry.
Endorsements Received: 25 » Isla del Stan, Sollis, Ayanova, Isle Carlisle, Aeroplaneville, A saor tuath, Comnacia, Sapientes, Whale Island, Independent Corporate States, Basementees, Costa Gelo, Ancient Free and Accepted Masons, FFG, Republic of British Russia, TractionVill, Honnen, Danz Herlmon, Commonwealth States of Britania, PostHumania-Z, Chavakia, Etruscan Federation, Forlini and its Dominion, Vrindavana, and Bellmontt.