“Force, Liberté, Honneur”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Parliamentary Republic of Kernansquillec is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by the Prime Minister with a fair hand, and renowned for its punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, intelligent population of 6.291 billion Kernansquillecians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Social Welfare and Defence are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kernansquillec City. The average income tax rate is 95%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in the Prime Minister's bedroom, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, train stations can be 'armful places, and the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy'. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kernansquillec's national animal is the Kernansquillecan Horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Football, and its currency is the Urbk.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 3 hours ago
- 13 hours ago: Kernansquillec fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Cultured.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Kernansquillec published "The KERFA St Libherr Division (Youth Football)" (Account: Sport).
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kernansquillec, the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy'.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kernansquillec, train stations can be 'armful places.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kernansquillec, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- 5 days ago: Kernansquillec published "Transfer Center" (Account: Sport).
- 5 days ago: Kernansquillec published "Third Division" (Account: Sport).
- 5 days ago: Kernansquillec fell out of the world Top 10% for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 7 days ago: Kernansquillec voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fertile Farmland Protection".
- 7 days ago: Kernansquillec voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Coalition Of Freedom"".