The Interstellar Hegemony of Kelvaros Prime is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Hegemon Peter Vale with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, pith helmet sales, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 11.018 billion Primeans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ondera. The average income tax rate is 96.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Primean economy, worth a remarkable 2,611 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 236,998 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors, rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons', and criminals are thrown to the Eagles to repay their debt to society. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kelvaros Prime's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Multi-Religious.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kelvaros Prime was endorsed by The Empire of Digatoria.
- : Kelvaros Prime was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Memes.
- : Kelvaros Prime was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Souvlaki.
- : Kelvaros Prime was endorsed by The Kingdom of Distrituno.
- : Kelvaros Prime was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- : Kelvaros Prime was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Kelvaros Prime, criminals are thrown to the Eagles to repay their debt to society.
- : Following new legislation in Kelvaros Prime, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons'.
- : Following new legislation in Kelvaros Prime, rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons.
- : Kelvaros Prime endorsed The Kingdom of Distrituno.
Endorsements Received: 111 » Hamtown, United Governments of Newrope, Blogotopia, Palman, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Seranis, The imperial state of Japan, Tzo, Achiotopia, RhoCancri, Kokkinostan, Randomain, Paffnia, Future of Mankind, The Kalmaray Technocracy, AmericaIS THE BEST, Slowmeadow, Lesboes, Pilrimania, Spiritbw, Rigadia, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Earth Federation, Jhonshire, North Southumberland, Grifopolis, Kelvinski, Wysrod, Lamborghini Murcielago, Zeganas, Candlewhisper Archive, Kevnaria, The Soylent Green Party, De Danann, The Iron Crown Order, Puzzlement Pizza, Grimlandia, Oldiron, Hacame, Dustwind, Fiodiya, Screaming Saint, Colonel Terrosit, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Samanar, PatrikLand, SouthernSevenEmpire, Mystiquelle, The United Dog Days Providence, Persecution Mania, and 61 others.Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, Zachais, Ilha Rongo Koa, Putinen, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, HN67, Forgotten Rights, New Katamenia, Grungerock, Wolfhunters, Coreras, Linkdahero, Solleana, Samonaemia, Hellazar, The Empire of Vulplesia, Weedelia, Zeklandia, The Salemic alliance, Liberlake, Aedue, Germanic and Jewish people, Saint Laura Islands, Chip Skylark, Zyrcrestia, Beiluxia, Rex Republic, FreeGunsForAll, Scalesand, Thorough, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, New Dracora, Deesates, Seantonia, Palaiologos II, Antepia, Weaubleau, Mitoland, Wailfolk, Divitaen, Testa, Slaytania, All glory to the hypno-toad, Steidenland, Lebenlauf, Spadanera, Siuts, Peliroja, Urinai, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, SHBOOPLE, Jean-treale, Steel beams, Nexus Flow, Carthosha, Iluuz, Distrituno, Souvlaki, Kingdom of Memes, and Digatoria.