The Holy Zombie Hegemony of Kelvaros Prime is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Hegemon Peter Vale with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, digital currency, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 10.552 billion Primeans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ondera. The average income tax rate is 96.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Primean economy, worth a remarkable 2,426 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 229,926 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Mobile phone masts are being erected all over the country, citizens are grown in vats, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia, and private business has started paving paradises and putting up parking lots. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kelvaros Prime's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Multi-Religious.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kelvaros Prime was endorsed by The United Commonwealth of Solleana.
- : Kelvaros Prime was endorsed by The United Republic of Linkdahero.
- : Kelvaros Prime was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Coreras.
- : Kelvaros Prime voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Kelvaros Prime was endorsed by The Confederacy of Wolfhunters.
- : Following new legislation in Kelvaros Prime, private business has started paving paradises and putting up parking lots.
- : Following new legislation in Kelvaros Prime, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia.
- : Kelvaros Prime was endorsed by The Armed Libertarian State of Grungerock.
- : Kelvaros Prime was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Kelvaros Prime, citizens are grown in vats.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Hamtown, United Governments of Newrope, Blogotopia, Palman, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Seranis, The imperial state of Japan, Tzo, Achiotopia, RhoCancri, The Mid-Atlantic Island Group, Kokkinostan, Randomain, Paffnia, Quicky Zebra, Future of Mankind, The Kalmaray Technocracy, AmericaIS THE BEST, Slowmeadow, Lesboes, Pilrimania, Spiritbw, Rigadia, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Earth Federation, Alexreich, Jhonshire, North Southumberland, Grifopolis, Kelvinski, Wysrod, Lamborghini Murcielago, Zeganas, Chichonistan, Candlewhisper Archive, Kevnaria, The Soylent Green Party, De Danann, The Iron Crown Order, Puzzlement Pizza, Grimlandia, Oldiron, Lacroxe, Benjamin Mills, United Russian Land, Green Counties, Hacame, Dustwind, Fiodiya, Saecula, and 25 others.Screaming Saint, Colonel Terrosit, Lost Islands of Pantagon, New Lein, Samanar, Nortelleve, PatrikLand, SouthernSevenEmpire, Mystiquelle, The United Dog Days Providence, Persecution Mania, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, Zachais, Ilha Rongo Koa, Putinen, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, HN67, Forgotten Rights, New Katamenia, Grungerock, Wolfhunters, Coreras, Linkdahero, and Solleana.