The Socialist Commonwealth of Kelssek is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by a parliamentary system with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, unlimited-speed roads, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 27.229 billion Kelssekians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neorvins. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The Kelssekian economy, worth a remarkable 2,580 trillion loonies a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 94,782 loonies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists, and the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kelssek's national animal is the polar bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kelssek was endorsed by The Hungry Loh of Aenglaland.
- : Kelssek voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Against Suicide Seeds".
- : Following new legislation in Kelssek, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
- : Following new legislation in Kelssek, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists.
- : Following new legislation in Kelssek, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters.
- : Kelssek voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Environmental Warfare Act".
- : Following new legislation in Kelssek, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets.
- : Kelssek changed its national leader to "a parliamentary system".
- : Following new legislation in Kelssek, failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside.
- : Kelssek was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Survivoristan.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Todd McCloud, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Elejamie, Molzavar, Ramaeus, Bachtendekuppen, Greatest Ukraine, Roissyland, McStooley, New Leganes, Laeta, Aelitia, The Grand Commonwealth, Danubian Holy See, Survivoristan, and Aenglaland.