The Socialist Bohemian Rhapsody of Kele is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Julian Anumia with a fair hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, rampant corporate plagiarism, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 24.697 billion Keleans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bohemian Rhap City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but stagnant Kelean economy, worth a remarkable 1,912 trillion Ardans a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 77,437 Ardans, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life, cars are banned from built-up areas, Dragons are considered a delicacy, and torture is illegal. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kele's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kele was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Populations, the Top 5% for Largest Welfare Programs, and the Top 10% for Nudest, Highest Poor Incomes, and Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Kele was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential and the Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- : Kele was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Kele was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Kele was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Kele was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary and Most Influential.
- : Kele was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education and the Top 10% for Nudest.
- : Kele was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Kele was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Kele was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.