“Fidelis ad Urnam (Faithful Unto Death)”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: Atheist Haven
The Socialist Bohemian Rhapsody of Kele is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Julian Anumia with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, intelligent population of 20.708 billion Keleans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bohemian Rhap City. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life, cars are banned from built-up areas, Dragons are considered a delicacy, and torture is illegal. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kele's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Ardan.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 2 hours ago
- 107 days ago: Kele was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- 163 days ago: Kele was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 1%).
- 174 days ago: Kele was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
- 262 days ago: Kele was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 1 year 127 days ago: Kele fell out of the world Top 10% for Nudest.
- 1 year 190 days ago: Kele was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 5%).
- 1 year 218 days ago: Kele relocated from Lazarus to Atheist Haven.
- 1 year 218 days ago: Kele was refounded.
- 1 year 226 days ago: Kele ceased to exist.
- 1 year 274 days ago: Kele relocated from Balder to Atheist Haven.