The Dictatorship of Kekkaii is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Smith with an iron fist, and notable for its smutty television, punitive income tax rates, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 3.786 billion Kekkaiians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The enormous, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Smores City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 74.7%.
The powerhouse Kekkaiian economy, worth 364 trillion Floolas a year, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 96,333 Floolas, with the richest citizens earning 9.4 times as much as the poorest.
Cities are engulfed by smog, the flesh-eating lost souls that wander at night serve as a major tourist attraction (Kekkaii has found 1 easter egg), all artwork is carefully screened for offensive material, and the nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in Balder. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kekkaii's national animal is the Exceed, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kekkaii was endorsed by The Beast of Balder of North East Somerset.
- : Kekkaii was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- : Kekkaii was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Kekkaii fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Kekkaii, the nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in Balder.
- : Following new legislation in Kekkaii, all artwork is carefully screened for offensive material.
- : Kekkaii endorsed The Ancient Nordics Lands of Solorni.
- : Kekkaii was endorsed by The Ancient Nordics Lands of Solorni.
- : Kekkaii was reclassified from "Compulsory Consumerist State" to "Corporate Police State".
- : Following new legislation in Kekkaii, the flesh-eating lost souls that wander at night serve as a major tourist attraction (Kekkaii has found 1 easter egg).