“We are the Skyborne”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Instigator
Location: Greater Ixnay
The Imperium of Kauvara is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor Caelum Lucis with a fair hand, and renowned for its punitive income tax rates, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.103 billion Kauvarans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Social Policy, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vulpes. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Kauvaran economy, worth a remarkable 1,680 trillion argents a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 207,419 argents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Soldiers are equipped with multi-million argent battlesuits, students abandon classrooms for online education, government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders, and bizarre-looking creatures called 'Red Foxdogs' dominate wildlife preserves. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Kauvara's national animal is the Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Vulpesian Animism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 hours ago
- 4 days ago: Kauvara was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 6 days ago: Kauvara was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 7 days ago: Kauvara was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 9 days ago: Kauvara fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 11 days ago: Kauvara was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Drug Use (last census: Top 10%).
- 22 days ago: Kauvara was endorsed by The Democratic Union of The United States of North Amerigo.
- 29 days ago: Kauvara voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Arms Protocol".
- 29 days ago: Kauvara lodged a message on the Greater Ixnay Regional Message Board.
- 29 days ago: Following new legislation in Kauvara, bizarre-looking creatures called 'Red Foxdogs' dominate wildlife preserves.
- 30 days ago: Following new legislation in Kauvara, government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders.