“We are the Skyborne”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Instigator
Location: Greater Ixnay
The Imperium of Kauvara is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Caelum Lucis with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls. The compassionate, intelligent population of 7.138 billion Kauvarans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Law & Order receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vulpes. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Extreme political groups are outlawed, abortions are routinely performed in Kauvara's hospitals, school uniforms are compulsory, and Kauvara's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown. Kauvara's national animal is the Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Vulpesian Animism, and its currency is the argent.
Kauvara is ranked 3rd in Greater Ixnay and 1,565th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 752 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 30 minutes ago
- 9 hours ago: Kauvara lost the endorsement of The Sultanate of Absurranian WA Mission.
- 13 hours ago: Kauvara's influence in Greater Ixnay fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kauvara, Kauvara's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- 1 day ago: Kauvara was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Kauvara, school uniforms are compulsory.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Kauvara, abortions are routinely performed in Kauvara's hospitals.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Kauvara's influence in Greater Ixnay rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Kauvara was endorsed by The Sultanate of Absurranian WA Mission.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Kauvara endorsed The Sultanate of Absurranian WA Mission.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kauvara, extreme political groups are outlawed.