The Imperium of Kauvara is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Caelum Lucis with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.799 billion Kauvarans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Social Policy, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vulpes. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Kauvaran economy, worth a remarkable 1,845 trillion argents a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 209,723 argents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Kauvara's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand, billions are being spent on a new island airport, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, and government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Kauvara's national animal is the Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Vulpesian Animism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 16 days ago: Kauvara voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Responsible Arms Trading"".
- 19 days ago: Kauvara was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 5%).
- 22 days ago: Kauvara's influence in Greater Ixnay fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- 23 days ago: Kauvara was endorsed by The Empire of Dorhaven.
- 23 days ago: Kauvara voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Arms Trading".
- 23 days ago: Kauvara was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 27 days ago: Kauvara's influence in Greater Ixnay rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- 27 days ago: Kauvara was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 39 days ago: Kauvara's influence in Greater Ixnay rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- 41 days ago: Kauvara's influence in Greater Ixnay fell from "Instigator" to "Contender".