“Capitalism is Organized Crime”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The White House
The Communist Collective of Karl Marx is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its restrictive gun laws. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 2.257 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal morass -- juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Equality, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marxburg. The average income tax rate is 38%, but much higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Volunteers are signing up to take arms against an incursion of flesh-eating zombies (Karl Marx has found 1 easter egg), the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, and the streets are plagued with knife-wielding madmen. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Karl Marx's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Word.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 6 hours ago
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Karl Marx, the streets are plagued with knife-wielding madmen.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Karl Marx, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Karl Marx, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Karl Marx relocated from Lazarus to The White House.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Karl Marx altered its national flag.
- 6 days ago: Karl Marx was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 19 days ago: Karl Marx was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Happiest Citizens.
- 24 days ago: Karl Marx was refounded.
- 62 days ago: Karl Marx ceased to exist.
- 67 days ago: Karl Marx was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.