The Clampdown of Kaputer is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Joe Strummer with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, enslaved workforce, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 11.35 billion Kaputerians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Airstrip One. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Kaputerian economy, worth a remarkable 3,147 trillion Springsteens a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 277,344 Springsteens, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,315,912 per year while the poor average 34,495, a ratio of 38.1 to 1.
Travel bureaus double as recruiting centers for national intelligence agencies, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined, a survey of the nation's rivers and children has shown that pesticide levels are at an all-time regional high, and a large percentage of the poor live from cradle to grave in subterranean wage slavery. Crime is totally unknown. Kaputer's national animal is the Pug, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Shouldn't have answered that issue.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Kaputer voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Arms Possession Act"".
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Kaputer voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Arms Possession Act"".
- 4 days ago: Kaputer was endorsed by The People's Republic of United NeoSocialist States.
- 5 days ago: Kaputer voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Luna Amore".
- 5 days ago: Kaputer voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Genetically Modified Foods"".
- 9 days ago: Kaputer voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
- 9 days ago: Kaputer fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Kaputer, a large percentage of the poor live from cradle to grave in subterranean wage slavery.
- 9 days ago: Kaputer endorsed The Republic of San Duo.
- 9 days ago: Kaputer endorsed The Free Land of Cybernomix.
Endorsements Received: 40 » UNDelegate, Volkyan, Canterburie, Perpendiculous, Freedombourg, GabeWorld, Burtonia WA Embassy, Tonakistan, United Kodiaks, Acario, FASTERCAT, Rangerton, Nazerin, Octal, Red Snapperstein, The United Gillelans, Edgemaster, The United Oman, Edison Culver, Lucanda, The Glorious Bimbolia, SucWAti, Armanduania, Derivative, Britlandiana, Shakunik, Aelhaeran, La Lux, Scientia Major, White Finland-, Scorpions Army, Libertariu, Bernardigrado, Swaggit Swaggin, Tuti, Archdiocese of London, Capitalist Producers, San Duo, Cybernomix, and United NeoSocialist States.