The Federation of Kannap is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Premier Jeremy Andersson with a fair hand, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, national health service, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.618 billion Kannapians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The enormous, pro-business government prioritizes Environment, with Education, Industry, and Social Policy also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kannapolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 68.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Kannapian economy, worth 563 trillion Royal Kannapian Kronor a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Gambling. Average income is 85,187 Royal Kannapian Kronor, with the richest citizens earning 8.9 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's drinking water tends to glow green at night, graffiti graces every city's streets, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts, and conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kannap's national animal is the Nighthawk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 hours ago
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kannap, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kannap, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kannap, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kannap, the nation's drinking water tends to glow green at night.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kannap, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Kannap voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Bear Arms".
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Kannap was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Corporate Bordello".
- 4 days ago: Kannap endorsed The Emotionally Unstable Nation of Ripuaria.
- 4 days ago: Kannap lodged a message on the Sunalaya Regional Message Board.
- 4 days ago: Kannap relocated from The Roleplay Government to Sunalaya.