“Citius, Altius, Fortius ”
Regional Influence: Vassal
The People's Federation of Kannap is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Premier Jeremy Andersson with a fair hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.302 billion Kannapians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on the Environment, although Education and Social Equality are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kannapolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 71%. A healthy private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
It's a common sight to see angry commuters with grenade launchers mounted on their vehicles, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, wealthy students ride to school past mendicant dropouts, and public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Kannap's national animal is the Nighthawk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Presbyterianism, and its currency is the Royal Kannapian Krona.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 1 hour ago
- 7 days ago: Kannap's influence in Kotturheim rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 13 days ago: Kannap endorsed The Spooky Scary Nicki of New Nassrau.
- 17 days ago: Kannap was endorsed by The Umbrella Revolution of Nasal Bondage.
- 17 days ago: Kannap was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 21 days ago: Kannap was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 26 days ago: Kannap was endorsed by The Nicki the Arsonist of United Regions of Verona.
- 27 days ago: Kannap relocated from The Darwin Allied Republics to Kotturheim.
- 28 days ago: Kannap's influence in The Darwin Allied Republics rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Diplomat".
- 28 days ago: Kannap's influence in The Darwin Allied Republics rose from "Truckler" to "Duckspeaker".
- 28 days ago: Kannap published "My Music Playlist [OOC]" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).