The Contented Republic of Kangarawa is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Adrienne Miller with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 18.324 billion Kangarawans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tasman. The average income tax rate is 90.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kangarawan economy, worth a remarkable 2,968 trillion Wazoos a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 161,986 Wazoos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Search and rescue forces now accept cheques and all major credit cards, police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage, and citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kangarawa's national animal is the Tasmanian Devil, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Proferism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kangarawa, citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons.
- : Kangarawa endorsed The Democratic Republic of Druinia.
- : Kangarawa was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Druinia.
- : Following new legislation in Kangarawa, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage.
- : Kangarawa endorsed The Theocracy of Amaknia.
- : Kangarawa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Lone Wolves United".
- : Kangarawa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Foreign Patent Recognition"".
- : Kangarawa endorsed The Constitutional Republic of Unified Republic of America.
- : Following new legislation in Kangarawa, police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom.
- : Following new legislation in Kangarawa, search and rescue forces now accept cheques and all major credit cards.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Todd McCloud, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, Freedom Fascists, Fyrdowsi, Blazing Samaritan, Elkenian, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Bad-tibira, Bai Lung, Duracell, Etiowsa, A Slanted Black Stripe, Kriov, Adolanta, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Lanagon, Molzavar, Dragonia, The United Territories of Providence, Urimel, The island of Kiria, Trimmania, Ramaeus, Baumdahl, Servants of Gizmo, Picos, Celebia, Radnia, Bachtendekuppen, East Jakalgeria, LeaveAlone, Elejamie, EMS Conglomerate, Ong Dynasty, Brotherland, Eldridge Crossings, LatePanem, Nabta Playa, Saladass, Blobbo, Kingdom of Favus, Slys Paws, Newpromisedland, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Stanley Kubrick, Abtracnt, McStooley, and 19 others.New Leganes, Eagas, Bhattacharyaland, Moderate Utopia, Laeta, Ktox, Aelitia, Roissyland, Mephistonia, Drunken Seal Islands, Danubian Holy See, Ponyo, TethehAlla, Surfidonia, Aramathi Dominion, Papua Merdeka, Survivoristan, Aenglaland, and Druinia.