“No, you're not paranoid. It's happening.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Contented Republic of Kangarawa is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Adrienne Miller with an even hand, and renowned for its complete absence of social welfare. Its hard-nosed population of 13.173 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Law & Order and Education are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tasman. The average income tax rate is 94%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
The government snoops on private internet connections, government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet, democratic debates have been removed from the government, and oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kangarawa's national animal is the Tasmanian Devil, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Proferism, and its currency is the Wazoo.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Kangarawa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 1 Infinite Loop".
- 6 hours ago: Kangarawa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "World University for Peace".
- 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kangarawa, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds.
- 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kangarawa, democratic debates have been removed from the government.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kangarawa, government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Kangarawa was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of Handlingsregelen.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kangarawa, the government snoops on private internet connections.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Kangarawa was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Maritima.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Kangarawa endorsed The Oppressed Peoples of Handlingsregelen.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Kangarawa endorsed The Kingdom of Chap Stick.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Drakkengard, Todd McCloud, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, East Malaysia, Freedom Fascists, Fyrdowsi, Reziel, Blazing Samaritan, Elkenian, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Eruopia, The Cults Children, Bad-tibira, Garyana, Zang0, Bai Lung, Slys Paws, Boridia, Elejamie, Duracell, Etiowsa, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, Kriov, The Oan Isles, The Shadow Brotherhood, Adolanta, MikGonnia, Fallen Light, Kingberg, Mundiferrum, Bachtendekuppen, Caer Dathyl, Tropicalis, Ragnaria, Druubeltown, Owali, JPM, Danesopia, Ramaeus, Yuggoth, The United States of Rome, Jrustela, Bella The Dog, Icuri, Earth Imperium, Amselheim, Beckveria, and 15 others.Lanagon, Molzavar, British Grand Pacific, Great Jenstonia, Abzockhausen, GARRETTLANDIA, The Union of Yugen, Roissyland, Democratic States of Estro, Usque Quaque, The Second Frickle Frackle, Fartastan, EES, Maritima, and Handlingsregelen.