The Contented Republic of Kangarawa is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Adrienne Miller with an iron fist, and remarkable for its national health service, public floggings, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical, cheerful population of 16.176 billion Kangarawans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tasman. The average income tax rate is 88.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Kangarawan economy, worth a remarkable 2,600 trillion Wazoos a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 160,740 Wazoos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
People caught mistreating Kangarawa's flag generally wind up in a great deal of pain, voting is voluntary, the government snoops on private internet connections, and oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kangarawa's national animal is the Tasmanian Devil, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Proferism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kangarawa was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Magroswana.
- : Kangarawa was endorsed by The Tusndere Loli of McStooley.
- : Kangarawa was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Inclusive (last census: Top 5%).
- : Kangarawa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Freedom Act"".
- : Kangarawa endorsed The Untied States of Eldridge Crossings.
- : Kangarawa was endorsed by The Untied States of Eldridge Crossings.
- : Following new legislation in Kangarawa, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds.
- : Following new legislation in Kangarawa, the government snoops on private internet connections.
- : Following new legislation in Kangarawa, voting is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Kangarawa, people caught mistreating Kangarawa's flag generally wind up in a great deal of pain.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Todd McCloud, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, East Malaysia, Freedom Fascists, Fyrdowsi, Blazing Samaritan, Elkenian, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Eruopia, Bad-tibira, Bai Lung, Duracell, Etiowsa, A Slanted Black Stripe, Kriov, Adolanta, Mundiferrum, Tropicalis, Ragnaria, Owali, Yuggoth, Jrustela, Amselheim, Lanagon, Molzavar, EES, Uyoy, Cranky Corners, Totalwintopia, Dragonia, Chandler Island, The United Territories of Providence, Urimel, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, The island of Kiria, Northern Doggerland, Reziel, Trimmania, Ramaeus, Baumdahl, Servants of Gizmo, The Watkins, Picos, Celebia, Heyday, Radnia, Bachtendekuppen, MikGonnia, and 30 others.Drinnon, Bronle, East Jakalgeria, Lagaronians, Impending Moe, La grande idiota, Estavokia, Franconia Empire, LeaveAlone, Fernanza, Elejamie, New Pergamon, Aelia II, Swimmerland, Indianoz, Great Gravitas, Arstravia, Freedom States Republic, EMS Conglomerate, Davist, Ong Dynasty, Nangor, Happy Hour, Brotherland, Republic of Equatorial Kundu, Andeat, Silaurius, Eldridge Crossings, McStooley, and Magroswana.