The Contented Republic of Kangarawa is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Adrienne Miller with an even hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, national health service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 18.523 billion Kangarawans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tasman. The average income tax rate is 90.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kangarawan economy, worth a remarkable 3,004 trillion Wazoos a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 162,212 Wazoos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
No personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police, the nation's politicians are acknowledged as the most polite in the region to the dismay of comedians everywhere, all work and no play has rendered the nation's children somewhat intelligent but also remarkably dull, and no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kangarawa's national animal is the Tasmanian Devil, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Proferism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kangarawa was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Stationary, the Top 5% for Highest Average Incomes, and the Top 10% for Safest and Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Kangarawa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Kangarawa, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed.
- : Following new legislation in Kangarawa, all work and no play has rendered the nation's children somewhat intelligent but also remarkably dull.
- : Following new legislation in Kangarawa, the nation's politicians are acknowledged as the most polite in the region to the dismay of comedians everywhere.
- : Following new legislation in Kangarawa, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police.
- : Kangarawa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn DEN"".
- : Kangarawa was endorsed by The Empire of Nadhiya.
- : Kangarawa lost the endorsement of The Empire of Nadhiya.
- : Kangarawa endorsed The Angry Armed Mob of Allderrann.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Todd McCloud, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, Freedom Fascists, Fyrdowsi, Blazing Samaritan, Elkenian, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Bad-tibira, Bai Lung, Duracell, Etiowsa, A Slanted Black Stripe, Kriov, Adolanta, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Lanagon, Molzavar, Dragonia, The United Territories of Providence, Urimel, The island of Kiria, Trimmania, Ramaeus, Baumdahl, Servants of Gizmo, Picos, Celebia, Radnia, Bachtendekuppen, LeaveAlone, Elejamie, EMS Conglomerate, Brotherland, Eldridge Crossings, LatePanem, Nabta Playa, Saladass, Blobbo, Kingdom of Favus, Slys Paws, Newpromisedland, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Abtracnt, McStooley, New Leganes, Eagas, Bhattacharyaland, and 18 others.Moderate Utopia, Laeta, Ktox, Aelitia, Roissyland, Mephistonia, Drunken Seal Islands, Danubian Holy See, Ponyo, TethehAlla, Surfidonia, Aramathi Dominion, Papua Merdeka, Survivoristan, Aenglaland, Druinia, Maris Salis, and Nadhiya.