The Contented Republic of Kangarawa is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Adrienne Miller with an iron fist, and notable for its strictly enforced bedtime, sprawling nuclear power plants, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-working, cynical, cheerful population of 15.583 billion Kangarawans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tasman. The average income tax rate is 80.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Kangarawan economy, worth a remarkable 2,462 trillion Wazoos a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 158,003 Wazoos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, a well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, and phone taps are frequently carried out by the police. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kangarawa's national animal is the Tasmanian Devil, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Proferism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 118 minutes ago
- 21 hours ago: Kangarawa was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kangarawa, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police.
- 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kangarawa, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Kangarawa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Bear Arms".
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Kangarawa was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kangarawa, a well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Kangarawa was endorsed by The Kingdom of La grande idiota.
- 2 days ago: Kangarawa was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Commonwealth of Albion.
- 2 days ago: Kangarawa endorsed The Commonwealth of The Commonwealth of Albion.
- 2 days ago: Kangarawa endorsed The Kingdom of La grande idiota.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Todd McCloud, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, East Malaysia, Freedom Fascists, Fyrdowsi, Blazing Samaritan, Elkenian, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Eruopia, The Cults Children, Bad-tibira, Bai Lung, Duracell, Etiowsa, A Slanted Black Stripe, Kriov, The Shadow Brotherhood, Adolanta, Mundiferrum, Tropicalis, Ragnaria, Owali, Yuggoth, Jrustela, Bella The Dog, Amselheim, Lanagon, Molzavar, EES, Uyoy, Cranky Corners, Totalwintopia, Dragonia, Chandler Island, The United Territories of Providence, Marathonman, Urimel, Lubiratia, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Articono, The island of Kiria, Northern Doggerland, Reziel, Trimmania, Meowinopolis, Ramaeus, Baumdahl, Servants of Gizmo, and 17 others.The Watkins, Picos, Celebia, Heyday, Radnia, Bachtendekuppen, MikGonnia, Drinnon, Bronle, East Jakalgeria, Lagaronians, Guang-Jing, Republic of Kascadia, Mojo Wong, Impending Moe, The Commonwealth of Albion, and La grande idiota.