The Contented Republic of Kangarawa is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Adrienne Miller with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, keen interest in outer space, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 15.986 billion Kangarawans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tasman. The average income tax rate is 87.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kangarawan economy, worth a remarkable 2,539 trillion Wazoos a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 158,857 Wazoos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million Wazoos of property damage, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, priests are being drafted by the church load, and the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kangarawa's national animal is the Tasmanian Devil, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Proferism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kangarawa endorsed The Weed-Choked Lawn of A mean old man.
- : Kangarawa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Omigodtheykilledkenny"".
- : Kangarawa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "National Economic Liberties".
- : Kangarawa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- : Kangarawa endorsed The Most Excellent Dominion of Aelitia.
- : Following new legislation in Kangarawa, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- : Kangarawa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Space Administration"".
- : Kangarawa endorsed The Federation of Malundi.
- : Kangarawa was endorsed by The Federation of Malundi.
- : Kangarawa was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 1%).
Endorsements Received: 76 » Todd McCloud, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, East Malaysia, Freedom Fascists, Fyrdowsi, Blazing Samaritan, Elkenian, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Eruopia, Bad-tibira, Bai Lung, Duracell, Etiowsa, A Slanted Black Stripe, Kriov, The Shadow Brotherhood, Adolanta, Mundiferrum, Tropicalis, Ragnaria, Owali, Yuggoth, Jrustela, Amselheim, Lanagon, Molzavar, EES, Uyoy, Cranky Corners, Totalwintopia, Dragonia, Chandler Island, The United Territories of Providence, Urimel, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, The island of Kiria, Northern Doggerland, Reziel, Trimmania, Ramaeus, Baumdahl, Servants of Gizmo, The Watkins, Picos, Celebia, Heyday, Radnia, Bachtendekuppen, and 26 others.MikGonnia, Drinnon, Bronle, East Jakalgeria, Lagaronians, Impending Moe, La grande idiota, Estavokia, Ramendu, Franconia Empire, LeaveAlone, Fernanza, Stonehammer, Elejamie, New Pergamon, Aelia II, Swimmerland, Indianoz, Great Gravitas, TheDoges, Arstravia, Freedom States Republic, EMS Conglomerate, Davist, Ong Dynasty, and Nangor.