“I find your lack of faith disturbing...”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Ocean-Washed Archipelago of Kanaia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Jack with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 19.315 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Education are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rufion. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Information Technology and Book Publishing.
Organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous, the government is financing an extremely costly war against malaria, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, and most governmental positions are filled by zealous nationalists. Crime is moderate. Kanaia's national animal is the Oliphant, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Adrian.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 hours ago
- 15 hours ago: Kanaia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- 16 hours ago: Kanaia endorsed The Clan of Akin Trade Federations.
- 16 hours ago: Kanaia relocated from The Rejected Realms to Scotland.
- 16 hours ago: Kanaia relocated from The North Pacific to The Rejected Realms.
- 16 hours ago: Kanaia relocated from South Pacific to The North Pacific.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Kanaia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 4 days ago: Kanaia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Police Ratios.
- 5 days ago: Kanaia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 8 days ago: Kanaia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 8 days ago: Kanaia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
Endorsements Received: None.