“I find your lack of faith disturbing...”
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Ocean-Washed Archipelago of Kanaia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Jack with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 19.049 billion live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized government is mainly concerned with Defence, although Law & Order and Education are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rufion. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Information Technology and Book Publishing.
Organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous, the government is financing an extremely costly war against malaria, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, and most governmental positions are filled by zealous nationalists. Crime is a problem. Kanaia's national animal is the Oliphant, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Adrian.
Kanaia is ranked 111,523rd in the world for Best Weather, with -216 Metres of Sunlight Above Expected.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 hours ago
- 4 hours ago: Kanaia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Cammiwoo.
- 5 hours ago: Kanaia was endorsed by The Republic of ProgUtopia.
- 9 hours ago: Kanaia was endorsed by The Happy happy joy joy of Cerb.
- 11 hours ago: Kanaia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Anarchy".
- 11 hours ago: Kanaia endorsed The Happy happy joy joy of Cerb.
- 11 hours ago: Kanaia was endorsed by The Taco Autocracy of Benevolent Thomas.
- 14 hours ago: Kanaia relocated from The Rejected Realms to 10000 Islands.
- 14 hours ago: Kanaia relocated from The Pacific to The Rejected Realms.
- 14 hours ago: Kanaia relocated from Kingdom of Britain to The Pacific.
- 14 hours ago: Kanaia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate St Abbaddon".