“I just threw a clump of money at him”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Kingdom of Kamelasa is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning syggelekokle population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.642 billion Kamelasans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government appears to have no policy direction whatsoever. The average income tax rate is 19%. A substantial private sector is led by the Soda Sales industry, followed by Uranium Mining and Trout Farming.
Crime is a problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Kamelasa's national animal is the syggelekokle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the fladskærm.
Kamelasa is ranked 704th in 10000 Islands and 72,434th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 50 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 14 hours ago
- 21 days ago: Kamelasa was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Average.
- 76 days ago: Kamelasa relocated from Belgium to 10000 Islands.
- 272 days ago: Kamelasa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average.
- 296 days ago: Kamelasa was struck by a Cure Missile from The Startling Empire of Riemstagrad, curing 1 million infected.
- 297 days ago: Kamelasa relocated from Dansk to Belgium.
- 1 year 10 days ago: Kamelasa was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Average (last census: Top 10%).
- 1 year 82 days ago: Kamelasa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.
- 1 year 138 days ago: Kamelasa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average.
- 1 year 291 days ago: Kamelasa fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Average.
- 1 year 349 days ago: Kamelasa fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.