“I just threw a clump of money at him”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Kingdom of Kamelasa is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning syggelekokle population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.521 billion Kamelasans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government appears to have no policy direction whatsoever. The average income tax rate is 19%. A substantial private sector is led by the Soda Sales industry, followed by Uranium Mining and Trout Farming.
Crime is a problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Kamelasa's national animal is the syggelekokle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the fladskærm.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 11 hours ago
- 23 hours ago: Kamelasa was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Average.
- 55 days ago: Kamelasa relocated from Belgium to 10000 Islands.
- 251 days ago: Kamelasa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average.
- 275 days ago: Kamelasa was struck by a Cure Missile from The Startling Empire of Riemstagrad, curing 1 million infected.
- 276 days ago: Kamelasa relocated from Dansk to Belgium.
- 354 days ago: Kamelasa was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Average (last census: Top 10%).
- 1 year 61 days ago: Kamelasa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.
- 1 year 117 days ago: Kamelasa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average.
- 1 year 270 days ago: Kamelasa fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Average.
- 1 year 328 days ago: Kamelasa fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.