The Kingdom of Kamelasa is a colossal, socially progressive nation, notable for its suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 7.562 billion Kamelasans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 46.0%.
The Kamelasan economy, worth 264 trillion fladskærms a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 34,983 fladskærms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kamelasa's national animal is the syggelekokle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 14 days ago: Kamelasa fell out of the world Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 54 days ago: Kamelasa resigned from the World Assembly.
- 72 days ago: Kamelasa was endorsed by The Confederacy of Lost Islands of Pantagon.
- 81 days ago: Kamelasa was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- 88 days ago: Kamelasa fell out of the regional Top 10% for Stupidest Citizens.
- 102 days ago: Kamelasa was endorsed by Steamhaven ii.
- 103 days ago: Kamelasa was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Ilha Rongo Koa.
- 109 days ago: Kamelasa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- 109 days ago: Kamelasa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Infectious Disease Control".
- 110 days ago: Kamelasa endorsed The Poetic Tendencies of Aersoldorf.