The Kingdom of Kamelasa is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning syggelekokle population. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 6.837 billion Kamelasans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Environment, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 45.2%.
The Kamelasan economy, worth 231 trillion fladskærms a year, is highly specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 33,787 fladskærms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kamelasa's national animal is the syggelekokle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 18 hours ago
- 8 hours ago: Kamelasa was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 24 days ago: Kamelasa was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Moralistic Democracy".
- 42 days ago: Kamelasa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Stupidest Citizens.
- 82 days ago: Kamelasa was endorsed by The Liberal Republic of Avirum.
- 114 days ago: Kamelasa was endorsed by The Commonwealth of New Duveland.
- 116 days ago: Kamelasa was endorsed by The Republic of Wysrod.
- 119 days ago: Kamelasa was endorsed by New hodgepodge.
- 119 days ago: Kamelasa was endorsed by The Anarchy of Blogotopia.
- 124 days ago: The Anarchy of Blogotopia was cleansed by a Tactical Zombie Elimination Squad from Kamelasa, killing 6 million zombies.
- 124 days ago: The Anarchy of Blogotopia was cleansed by a Tactical Zombie Elimination Squad from Kamelasa, killing 4 million zombies.