The Kingdom of Kamelasa is a colossal, socially progressive nation, renowned for its suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 8.86 billion Kamelasans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 46.0%.
The Kamelasan economy, worth 309 trillion fladskærms a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 34,983 fladskærms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kamelasa's national animal is the syggelekokle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kamelasa fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Average.
- : Kamelasa fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Average.
- : Kamelasa was struck by a Cure Missile from The Democratic Monarchy of The Candy Lane, curing 149 million infected.
- : Kamelasa fell out of the world Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Kamelasa resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Kamelasa was endorsed by The Confederacy of Lost Islands of Pantagon.
- : Kamelasa was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- : Kamelasa fell out of the regional Top 10% for Stupidest Citizens.
- : Kamelasa was endorsed by Steamhaven ii.
- : Kamelasa was endorsed by The Interstellar Republic of Ilha Rongo Koa.