“If you lived here, you'd be eating pie by now.”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Blake The Awesome with an iron fist, and remarkable for its hatred of cheese. The compassionate, cynical population of 22.62 billion Kaigians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Social Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Flabbergast mansions, and the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, its national religion is Pastafarian, and its currency is the Flabbergast.
Most Recent Government Activity: 18 hours ago
- 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event.
- 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Flabbergast mansions.
- 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field.
- 17 hours ago: Kaigi was endorsed by The People's Republic of Lerison.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, cars are banned.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, nursing mothers are often arrested for indecent exposure.
- 3 days 8 hours ago: Kaigi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 3 days 8 hours ago: Kaigi was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 10%).
Endorsements Received: 59 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, Kriov, The Cults Children, Zang0, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Hegemon, Jrustela, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wikichang, A mean old man, Ragnaria, The Oan Isles, Mundiferrum, West Heights, British Grand Pacific, Ramaeus, Amselheim, Molzavar, Susanooo, The Shadow Brotherhood, EES, Rosiel, Ouralis, Owali, Opfern, Bananalopolis, HGWQHGE, Free Pacific States, The United Territories of Providence, Loto, Providence Spring, DACOROMANIA, Eurasian Socialist Federation, United industrial, Urimel, Frontier of Kaze, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Dracconis, The Sultanate of Kevinids, Drinnon, and 9 others.Roissyland, Xoriet, Bachtendekuppen, Anathema Armaments, PrussianEmpire, Belkswenia, Elejamie, Bobatopia, and Lerison.