The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an iron fist, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, prohibition of alcohol, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 25.756 billion Kaigians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth a remarkable 7,773 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Gambling and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 301,808 Flabbergasts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Same-sex marriages are increasingly common, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, many aides in Lord Blake's office are known to be serial jaywalkers, and euthanasia is legal. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kaigi was endorsed by The Republic of The Grand Republic Of United Galaxeies.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, euthanasia is legal.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, many aides in Lord Blake's office are known to be serial jaywalkers.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, same-sex marriages are increasingly common.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, drug distribution is tightly controlled by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, political satirists and late night comedians weep as the government begins cleaning up its act.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the welfare administration's new sweeping authority has forced the poor and needy to shop from pre-approved grocery lists.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, replacement organs are grown in vats.
- : Kaigi was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Leromen.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, Kriov, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wikichang, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Molzavar, The United Territories of Providence, Urimel, Dracconis, Elejamie, Ramaeus, Picos, New Cobastheia, Radnia, Bachtendekuppen, Echo Serafin, Arstravia, EMS Conglomerate, Marceloyudi, Brotherland, Idioglassia, Moderate Utopia, Umbela, Andeat, Gostir, Dullness 17, Blobbo, Saladass, Newpromisedland, Kingdom of Favus, Dolor Mortis, Eurasian Socialist Federation, United States of Vitorios, Luriel, San Mauricio, Ulvorislov, Bryce Harper, Roissyland, New Leganes, and 28 others.Worker and Kolkhoz, Harmonyblade, McStooley, JJJrtheiiiish, Laeta, Slapikistan, The East India Company EIC, Rex Ventorum, Eagas, Bhattacharyaland, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Ktox, Raganma, Commonwealth Of Astoria, Whathefuxistan, Aelitia, Ponyo, Demokratischen Reich, Super Weenie Hut General, Vulturius, Nueva Orellana, TethehAlla, Artomia, Vulshain, Dynosis, Aiman Sundania, Leromen, and The Grand Republic Of United Galaxeies.