The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an even hand, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, aversion to nipples, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 26.484 billion Kaigians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth a remarkable 8,113 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Gambling and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 306,369 Flabbergasts, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
Most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, virtually all of the country's economic activity takes place in Bowerstone, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, and citizens wishing to leave the country must surrender half their wealth to the government. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, citizens wishing to leave the country must surrender half their wealth to the government.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, virtually all of the country's economic activity takes place in Bowerstone.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- : Kaigi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, teenagers performing appendectomies on their friends has become a popular schoolyard prank.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, parents live in fear of governmental 'child protection' squads.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, Kriov, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Molzavar, The United Territories of Providence, Urimel, Dracconis, Elejamie, Ramaeus, Picos, New Cobastheia, Radnia, Bachtendekuppen, EMS Conglomerate, Brotherland, Idioglassia, Moderate Utopia, Dullness 17, Blobbo, Saladass, Newpromisedland, Kingdom of Favus, Dolor Mortis, Eurasian Socialist Federation, San Mauricio, Ulvorislov, Bryce Harper, Roissyland, New Leganes, McStooley, Laeta, Rex Ventorum, Eagas, Bhattacharyaland, Ktox, Whathefuxistan, Aelitia, Ponyo, TethehAlla, Norport, and 21 others.Free Cities of Africa, Surfidonia, Querious, The Grand Commonwealth, Danubian Holy See, KelMattland, Madrigalis, Vulshain, Papua Merdeka, Aramathi Dominion, United Galexies, United Libertad, Survivoristan, Aenglaland, Mexregiona, Jadire United, Druinia, Movkovnova, Freed Animals, Nadhiya, and Attais Unis.