The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an even hand, and renowned for its ban on automobiles, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 24.286 billion Kaigians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth a remarkable 6,932 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 285,438 Flabbergasts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Skateparks can be found in every city, Kaigi is building an army to protect its overseas territories, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, and cars are banned. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, cars are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, Kaigi is building an army to protect its overseas territories.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Kaigi endorsed The Federation of The Three States of Fortuna.
- : Kaigi was endorsed by The Federation of The Three States of Fortuna.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, foreigners are treated with great suspicion.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, Kriov, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Jrustela, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wikichang, Ragnaria, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Molzavar, EES, Owali, The United Territories of Providence, Urimel, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Dracconis, Elejamie, Bobatopia, Cranky Corners, Lagaronians, Northern Doggerland, Reziel, Ramaeus, Picos, New Cobastheia, Opfern, Default Republic, Treudon, Heyday, Radnia, Bachtendekuppen, Althonia, Echo Serafin, MikGonnia, Drinnon, Arstravia, EMS Conglomerate, Marceloyudi, Antris, Franconia Empire, Reui, and 15 others.Sun Rosa, Davist, New Pergamon, Great Gravitas, Freedom States Republic, Toxico, Brotherland, Idioglassia, The Cuba Empire of Bohemia, Republic of Equatorial Kundu, Moderate Utopia, Umbela, Andeat, Roissyland, and Magroswana.