The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an iron fist, and notable for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 23.689 billion Kaigians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth a remarkable 6,652 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 280,817 Flabbergasts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Pro-democracy regime change has been avoided, Kaigi's Medieval Faire is renowned as one of the best in the region, Kaigi is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, and radio stations are forbidden to play anything with too much drum or bass. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarian.
Most Recent Government Activity: 21 hours ago
- 14 hours ago: Kaigi was endorsed by The United States of Marceloyudi.
- 17 hours ago: Kaigi was endorsed by The Incorporated States of EMS Conglomerate.
- 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, radio stations are forbidden to play anything with too much drum or bass.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, Kaigi is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, Kaigi's Medieval Faire is renowned as one of the best in the region.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, pro-democracy regime change has been avoided.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Kaigi endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Arstravia.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, a government program is underway to revitalize Kaigi's beaches.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, Kriov, The Cults Children, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Hegemon, Jrustela, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wikichang, Ragnaria, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Molzavar, The Shadow Brotherhood, EES, Owali, The United Territories of Providence, Urimel, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Dracconis, Elejamie, Bobatopia, Articono, Cranky Corners, Lagaronians, Northern Doggerland, Reziel, Ramaeus, Picos, Banturon, New Cobastheia, The Three States of Fortuna, Opfern, Default Republic, McStooley, Treudon, Ohioania, Othad, Heyday, Radnia, Bachtendekuppen, Althonia, and 6 others.Echo Serafin, MikGonnia, Drinnon, Arstravia, EMS Conglomerate, and Marceloyudi.