“If you lived here, you'd be eating pie by now.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Blake The Awesome with an even hand, and notable for its national health service. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 21.321 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Social Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
The new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, radio stations are forbidden to play anything with too much drum or bass, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed, and Kaigi is building an army to protect its overseas territories. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Pastafarian, and its currency is the Flabbergast.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 hours ago
- 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, Kaigi is building an army to protect its overseas territories.
- 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed.
- 16 hours ago: Kaigi lost the endorsement of The Republic of Democratic States of Estro.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Kaigi was endorsed by The Republic of Democratic States of Estro.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, radio stations are forbidden to play anything with too much drum or bass.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Kaigi endorsed The Kingdom of EES.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, army rations are served on silver platters.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Kaigi was endorsed by The Kingdom of EES.
Endorsements Received: 44 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, Reziel, Kriov, The Cults Children, Zang0, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Hegemon, Jrustela, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wikichang, A mean old man, Ragnaria, The Oan Isles, Mundiferrum, Opfern, West Heights, Bachtendekuppen, British Grand Pacific, Ramaeus, Amselheim, Beckveria, Lynalium, United Amerasian Confederacy, Molzavar, GARRETTLANDIA, Rohenia, BTeancum, Susanooo, The Union of Yugen, The Shadow Brotherhood, Usque Quaque, Hobbesistan, Roissyland, and EES.