“If you lived here, you'd be eating pie by now.”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Blake The Awesome with an iron fist, and notable for its ban on automobiles. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 22.422 billion Kaigians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Social Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Inheritance tax has recently been abolished, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare, and postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, its national religion is Pastafarian, and its currency is the Flabbergast.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 minute ago
- 1 minute ago: Kaigi endorsed The Republic of Drezken.
- 13 hours ago: Kaigi was endorsed by The Republic of Drezken.
- 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation.
- 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, inheritance tax has recently been abolished.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, women aren't allowed to work but at least dinner is served on time.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Kaigi endorsed The TEP Delegate-Emeritus of Bachtendekuppen.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Kaigi was endorsed by The TEP Delegate-Emeritus of Bachtendekuppen.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, Kriov, The Cults Children, Zang0, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Hegemon, Jrustela, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wikichang, A mean old man, Ragnaria, The Oan Isles, Mundiferrum, West Heights, British Grand Pacific, Ramaeus, Amselheim, Beckveria, Molzavar, Susanooo, The Shadow Brotherhood, EES, Rosiel, Ouralis, Owali, Opfern, Bananalopolis, HGWQHGE, Free Pacific States, The United Territories of Providence, Loto, Providence Spring, Lagis, New hamaranafura, DACOROMANIA, Eurasian Socialist Federation, United industrial, Urimel, Frontier of Kaze, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, and 7 others.Dracconis, The Sultanate of Kevinids, Drinnon, Roissyland, Xoriet, Bachtendekuppen, and Drezken.