The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an iron fist, and notable for its aversion to nipples, keen interest in outer space, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 26.662 billion Kaigians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth a remarkable 8,309 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Gambling and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 311,653 Flabbergasts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Replacement organs are grown in vats, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate, contestants on Kaigi's Got Talent are screened by the government to make sure that they actually have talent, and radio stations are forbidden to play anything with too much drum or bass. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kaigi was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Ethalria.
- : Kaigi was endorsed by The Kingdom of Staynes.
- : Kaigi was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, radio stations are forbidden to play anything with too much drum or bass.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, contestants on Kaigi's Got Talent are screened by the government to make sure that they actually have talent.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate.
- : Kaigi was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, replacement organs are grown in vats.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the nation's massive battleships are often mistaken for islands.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, Kriov, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Molzavar, The United Territories of Providence, Urimel, Dracconis, Elejamie, Ramaeus, Picos, New Cobastheia, Radnia, Bachtendekuppen, EMS Conglomerate, Brotherland, Idioglassia, Moderate Utopia, Dullness 17, Blobbo, Saladass, Newpromisedland, Kingdom of Favus, Dolor Mortis, Eurasian Socialist Federation, San Mauricio, Ulvorislov, Bryce Harper, Roissyland, New Leganes, McStooley, Laeta, Rex Ventorum, Eagas, Bhattacharyaland, Ktox, Whathefuxistan, Aelitia, Ponyo, TethehAlla, Norport, and 25 others.Free Cities of Africa, Surfidonia, Querious, The Grand Commonwealth, Danubian Holy See, KelMattland, Madrigalis, Vulshain, Papua Merdeka, Aramathi Dominion, United Libertad, Survivoristan, Aenglaland, Mexregiona, Jadire United, Druinia, Movkovnova, Freed Animals, Nadhiya, Feladria, GoldStreet, Nightmare Dominion, Maris Salis, Staynes, and Ethalria.