“If you lived here, you'd be eating pie by now.”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Blake The Awesome with an iron fist, and remarkable for its happy-go-lucky citizens. The compassionate, cynical population of 22.601 billion Kaigians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Social Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
The Sharktopus is a protected species, nudity is frowned upon, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, and genetic researchers have been expelled. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, its national religion is Pastafarian, and its currency is the Flabbergast.
Most Recent Government Activity: 19 minutes ago
- 10 hours ago: Kaigi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 10 hours ago: Kaigi was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 10%).
- 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, genetic researchers have been expelled.
- 1 day ago: Kaigi endorsed The Armed Republic of Bobatopia.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, nudity is frowned upon.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, the Sharktopus is a protected species.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, skateparks can be found in every city.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Kaigi was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Bobatopia.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, Kriov, The Cults Children, Zang0, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Hegemon, Jrustela, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wikichang, A mean old man, Ragnaria, The Oan Isles, Mundiferrum, West Heights, British Grand Pacific, Ramaeus, Amselheim, Molzavar, Susanooo, The Shadow Brotherhood, EES, Rosiel, Ouralis, Owali, Opfern, Bananalopolis, HGWQHGE, Free Pacific States, The United Territories of Providence, Loto, Providence Spring, DACOROMANIA, Eurasian Socialist Federation, United industrial, Urimel, Frontier of Kaze, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Dracconis, The Sultanate of Kevinids, Drinnon, and 8 others.Roissyland, Xoriet, Bachtendekuppen, Anathema Armaments, PrussianEmpire, Belkswenia, Elejamie, and Bobatopia.