“If you lived here, you'd be eating pie by now.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Blake The Awesome with an even hand, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate, hard-working population of 22.78 billion Kaigians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Social Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
The upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned, the airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines, calling out of the blue has become taboo, and police officers ride the swiftest Sharktopuses. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, its national religion is Pastafarian, and its currency is the Flabbergast.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 hours ago
- 63 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, police officers ride the swiftest Sharktopuses.
- 63 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, calling out of the blue has become taboo.
- 63 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, the airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, the public are free to vote for whomever the government wants in office.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, meat-eating is frowned upon.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, Kaigi is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, Kriov, The Cults Children, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Hegemon, Jrustela, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wikichang, A mean old man, Ragnaria, The Oan Isles, Mundiferrum, West Heights, British Grand Pacific, Amselheim, Molzavar, Susanooo, The Shadow Brotherhood, EES, Rosiel, Ouralis, Owali, Opfern, Bananalopolis, HGWQHGE, The United Territories of Providence, Loto, DACOROMANIA, Eurasian Socialist Federation, United industrial, Urimel, Frontier of Kaze, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Dracconis, The Sultanate of Kevinids, Drinnon, Roissyland, Xoriet, Bachtendekuppen, Anathema Armaments, Belkswenia, and 7 others.Elejamie, Bobatopia, Lerison, Von I, Articono, Cranky Corners, and Lagaronians.