The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an iron fist, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, hatred of cheese, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 25.267 billion Kaigians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth a remarkable 7,399 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 292,846 Flabbergasts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare, birth rates have hit an all-time low, CDs are regularly copy-protected, and frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, CDs are regularly copy-protected.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare.
- : Kaigi endorsed The Democratic States of Martins Humble Abode.
- : Kaigi was endorsed by The Democratic States of Martins Humble Abode.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, Maxtopian Grass flags adorn every college dorm room.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, piracy is the nation's most popular pastime.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the space program has been scrapped in order to focus on more terrestrial pursuits.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, Kriov, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wikichang, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Molzavar, The United Territories of Providence, Urimel, Dracconis, Elejamie, Northern Doggerland, Ramaeus, Picos, New Cobastheia, Radnia, Bachtendekuppen, Echo Serafin, Arstravia, EMS Conglomerate, Marceloyudi, Brotherland, Idioglassia, Moderate Utopia, Umbela, Andeat, Gostir, Dullness 17, Blobbo, Saladass, PrussianEmpire, Leonella, Newpromisedland, Kingdom of Favus, Nacleio, New California of America, Saockoi, Cockroach State, Dolor Mortis, Eurasian Socialist Federation, and 5 others.Mondaeri, United States of Vitorios, Luriel, San Mauricio, and Martins Humble Abode.