“If you lived here, you'd be eating pie by now.”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Blake The Awesome with an iron fist, and remarkable for its hatred of cheese. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 22.411 billion Kaigians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Social Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
The nation has an international reputation for compassion, women aren't allowed to work but at least dinner is served on time, inheritance tax has recently been abolished, and students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, its national religion is Pastafarian, and its currency is the Flabbergast.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 hours ago
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, inheritance tax has recently been abolished.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, women aren't allowed to work but at least dinner is served on time.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Kaigi endorsed The TEP Delegate-Emeritus of Bachtendekuppen.
- 2 days ago: Kaigi was endorsed by The TEP Delegate-Emeritus of Bachtendekuppen.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, Bowerstone is a police state during international summits.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Kaigi endorsed The Sepulchre By The Sea of Xoriet.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: Kaigi was endorsed by The Sepulchre By The Sea of Xoriet.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, Kriov, The Cults Children, Zang0, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Hegemon, Jrustela, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wikichang, A mean old man, Ragnaria, The Oan Isles, Mundiferrum, West Heights, British Grand Pacific, Ramaeus, Amselheim, Beckveria, Molzavar, Susanooo, The Shadow Brotherhood, EES, Rosiel, Ouralis, Owali, Opfern, Bananalopolis, HGWQHGE, Free Pacific States, The United Territories of Providence, Loto, Providence Spring, Lagis, New hamaranafura, DACOROMANIA, Eurasian Socialist Federation, United industrial, Urimel, Frontier of Kaze, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, and 6 others.Dracconis, The Sultanate of Kevinids, Drinnon, Roissyland, Xoriet, and Bachtendekuppen.