The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an iron fist, and remarkable for its teetotalling pirates, ubiquitous missile silos, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 26.272 billion Kaigians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth a remarkable 8,039 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Gambling and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 306,006 Flabbergasts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, Maxtopians dominate the nation's military hierarchy, and the nation has an international reputation for compassion. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kaigi was endorsed by The Republic of United Galexies.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, Maxtopians dominate the nation's military hierarchy.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, government ministers claim to ride dragons to work.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, a government program is underway to revitalize Kaigi's beaches.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the government has certified several glow-in-the-dark athletes as drug free.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, an increasingly villainous series of sports coaches are demanding the national mascot's true identity.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, corporate executives continue to enjoy generous tax benefits while the public is taxed to the hilt.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, Kriov, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Molzavar, The United Territories of Providence, Urimel, Dracconis, Elejamie, Ramaeus, Picos, New Cobastheia, Radnia, Bachtendekuppen, EMS Conglomerate, Marceloyudi, Brotherland, Idioglassia, Moderate Utopia, Dullness 17, Blobbo, Saladass, Newpromisedland, Kingdom of Favus, Dolor Mortis, Eurasian Socialist Federation, San Mauricio, Ulvorislov, Bryce Harper, Roissyland, New Leganes, McStooley, Laeta, Rex Ventorum, Eagas, Bhattacharyaland, Ktox, Whathefuxistan, Aelitia, Ponyo, Demokratischen Reich, and 14 others.TethehAlla, Sydtopea, Norport, Free Cities of Africa, Surfidonia, Querious, The Grand Commonwealth, Danubian Holy See, KelMattland, Madrigalis, Vulshain, Papua Merdeka, Aramathi Dominion, and United Galexies.