The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an even hand, and renowned for its ban on automobiles, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 26.834 billion Kaigians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth a remarkable 8,429 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Gambling and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 314,131 Flabbergasts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians are losing their jobs in a plan to make the government 'leaner and fitter', government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet, it is a crime to offend someone's religious beliefs, and Pinkerton agents are called in to forcibly break up white collar strikes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, Pinkerton agents are called in to forcibly break up white collar strikes.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, it is a crime to offend someone's religious beliefs.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, politicians are losing their jobs in a plan to make the government 'leaner and fitter'.
- : Kaigi endorsed The Republic of Default Republic.
- : Kaigi was endorsed by The Republic of Default Republic.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, cars are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, Lord Blake's exquisite office door is replaced monthly due to angry petitioners.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the government is spending billions of Flabbergasts on a fancy space probe to find a planet that may not even exist.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, Kriov, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Molzavar, The United Territories of Providence, Urimel, Dracconis, Elejamie, Ramaeus, Picos, New Cobastheia, Radnia, Bachtendekuppen, EMS Conglomerate, Brotherland, Idioglassia, Moderate Utopia, Dullness 17, Blobbo, Saladass, Newpromisedland, Kingdom of Favus, Dolor Mortis, Eurasian Socialist Federation, San Mauricio, Roissyland, New Leganes, McStooley, Rex Ventorum, Eagas, Bhattacharyaland, Ktox, Aelitia, Ponyo, TethehAlla, Norport, Free Cities of Africa, Surfidonia, Querious, Danubian Holy See, and 25 others.KelMattland, Madrigalis, Vulshain, Papua Merdeka, Aramathi Dominion, Survivoristan, Aenglaland, Mexregiona, Druinia, Nadhiya, Feladria, GoldStreet, Nightmare Dominion, Maris Salis, Staynes, Ethalria, Soviet Monarchic Nations, Dudmun, Islandian Free States, Aphoenica, Oceanic Peoples, Vogsm Allskvlack Islands, Eruopia, Guj-Sec, and Default Republic.