The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an even hand, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords, smutty television, and aversion to nipples. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 25.894 billion Kaigians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth a remarkable 7,882 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Gambling and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 304,431 Flabbergasts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Welfare funding has recently gone through the roof, police escort anti-abortion activists to free speech cages if they try to express their views, the arms industry is strictly regulated, and there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- : Kaigi was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the arms industry is strictly regulated.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, police escort anti-abortion activists to free speech cages if they try to express their views.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof.
- : Kaigi was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, citizens must have a license to operate a computer.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, Kaigi is building an army to protect its overseas territories.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, Kriov, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Molzavar, The United Territories of Providence, Urimel, Dracconis, Elejamie, Ramaeus, Picos, New Cobastheia, Radnia, Bachtendekuppen, Echo Serafin, Arstravia, EMS Conglomerate, Marceloyudi, Brotherland, Idioglassia, Moderate Utopia, Andeat, Gostir, Dullness 17, Blobbo, Saladass, Newpromisedland, Kingdom of Favus, Dolor Mortis, Eurasian Socialist Federation, United States of Vitorios, Luriel, San Mauricio, Ulvorislov, Bryce Harper, Roissyland, New Leganes, Harmonyblade, McStooley, Laeta, and 25 others.Slapikistan, The East India Company EIC, Rex Ventorum, Eagas, Bhattacharyaland, Ktox, Raganma, Whathefuxistan, Aelitia, Ponyo, Demokratischen Reich, Vulturius, Nueva Orellana, TethehAlla, Artomia, Vulshain, Dynosis, Aiman Sundania, Leromen, Sydtopea, Norport, Free Cities of Africa, Surfidonia, Lerison, and Querious.