“If you lived here, you'd be eating pie by now.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Blake The Awesome with an even hand, and notable for its restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 22.065 billion Kaigians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Social Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
A government program is underway to revitalize Kaigi's beaches, euthanasia is legal, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools, and all tariffs have been abolished. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, its national religion is Pastafarian, and its currency is the Flabbergast.
Kaigi is ranked 10th in The East Pacific and 755th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 1,048 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 2 hours ago
- 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, all tariffs have been abolished.
- 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools.
- 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, euthanasia is legal.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, a government program is underway to revitalize Kaigi's beaches.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, organ donation is compulsory.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, the airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Kaigi endorsed The United States of New hamaranafura.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Kaigi endorsed The Kingdom of DACOROMANIA.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Kaigi endorsed The Rainbows and Chocolate of Lagis.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, Kriov, The Cults Children, Zang0, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Hegemon, Jrustela, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wikichang, A mean old man, Ragnaria, The Oan Isles, Mundiferrum, West Heights, British Grand Pacific, Ramaeus, Amselheim, Beckveria, Molzavar, Rohenia, Susanooo, The Shadow Brotherhood, EES, Great Jenstonia, Rosiel, Stonemarble, Bapzengia, Ouralis, Tractia, Owali, Opfern, Bananalopolis, HGWQHGE, Free Pacific States, Deviata, Krillion213, The United Territories of Providence, Loto, Providence Spring, Lagis, and 2 others.New hamaranafura, and DACOROMANIA.