“If you lived here, you'd be eating pie by now.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Blake The Awesome with an even hand, and notable for its hatred of cheese. The compassionate population of 21.888 billion Kaigians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Social Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, police officers ride the swiftest Sharktopuses, the government has enacted freedom of information, and private law firms are unheard of. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, its national religion is Pastafarian, and its currency is the Flabbergast.
Most Recent Government Activity: 23 hours ago
- 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, private law firms are unheard of.
- 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, the government has enacted freedom of information.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, police officers ride the swiftest Sharktopuses.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, Kaigi's airwaves are dominated by corporate-backed commercial radio.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Kaigi, the welfare administration's new sweeping authority has forced the poor and needy to shop from pre-approved grocery lists.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: Kaigi endorsed The Empire of Great Illyria.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: Kaigi endorsed The Republic of Krillion213.
- 4 days ago: Kaigi was endorsed by The Empire of Great Illyria.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, Reziel, Kriov, The Cults Children, Zang0, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Hegemon, Jrustela, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wikichang, A mean old man, Ragnaria, The Oan Isles, Mundiferrum, West Heights, British Grand Pacific, Ramaeus, Amselheim, Beckveria, United Amerasian Confederacy, Molzavar, GARRETTLANDIA, Rohenia, Susanooo, The Shadow Brotherhood, Roissyland, EES, Great Jenstonia, Rosiel, Stonemarble, Bapzengia, Ouralis, Tractia, Owali, Opfern, Bananalopolis, HGWQHGE, Free Pacific States, Deviata, Krillion213, and 1 other.Great Illyria.