The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, complete lack of prisons, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 24.812 billion Kaigians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth a remarkable 7,198 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 290,137 Flabbergasts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The study of medicine is popular throughout Kaigi, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Bowerstone Times is sold out, and criminals are thrown to the Sharktopuses to repay their debt to society. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kaigi was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, criminals are thrown to the Sharktopuses to repay their debt to society.
- : Kaigi endorsed The Kingdom of Kingdom of Scoots.
- : Kaigi was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kingdom of Scoots.
- : Kaigi was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Bowerstone Times is sold out.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
- : Kaigi endorsed The Democratic Republic of Freedom States Republic.
- : Kaigi was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the study of medicine is popular throughout Kaigi.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, Kriov, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wikichang, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Molzavar, Owali, The United Territories of Providence, Urimel, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Dracconis, Elejamie, Bobatopia, Cranky Corners, Lagaronians, Northern Doggerland, Ramaeus, Picos, New Cobastheia, Opfern, Default Republic, Treudon, Radnia, Bachtendekuppen, Echo Serafin, Arstravia, EMS Conglomerate, Marceloyudi, Great Gravitas, Brotherland, Idioglassia, Republic of Equatorial Kundu, Moderate Utopia, Umbela, Andeat, Magroswana, McStooley, Slabslopper, Gostir, and 9 others.Stevenestan, Anbakar, Dullness 17, Blobbo, Saladass, Symbeland, PrussianEmpire, Freedom States Republic, and Kingdom of Scoots.