“Knowledge Talks, Wisdom Listens”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
Location: Region of Liberty
The United Territory-States of Justorica is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Justori Bronzeg with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 10.117 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although Social Welfare and Social Equality are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Justoria. The average income tax rate is 94%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Travel bureaus double as recruiting centers for national intelligence agencies, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Justorica, and the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Justorica's national animal is the Green Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Justorican Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 4 hours ago: Justorica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 5 hours ago: Justorica fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.
- 21 days ago: Justorica fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 32 days ago: Justorica fell out of the world Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.
- 36 days ago: Following new legislation in Justorica, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- 36 days ago: Following new legislation in Justorica, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Justorica.
- 36 days ago: Following new legislation in Justorica, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- 36 days ago: Justorica relocated from Osiris to Region of Liberty.
- 36 days ago: Justorica altered its national flag.
- 36 days ago: Justorica was refounded in Osiris.