The United Territory-States of Justorica is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Justori Bronzeg with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 11.585 billion Justoricans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Social Policy, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Justoria. The average income tax rate is 87.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Justorican economy, worth a remarkable 1,350 trillion Justorican Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Gambling. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 116,615 Justorican Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, referenda are held for every conceivable government action, Justorica's soft-touch approach to diplomacy has made it known as the 'push-over' of the region, and large areas of Justorica are not accessible by the public. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Justorica's national animal is the Green Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 days ago
- 4 days ago: Justorica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 10%).
- 15 days ago: Justorica fell out of the world Top 10% for Best Weather.
- 17 days ago: Justorica altered its national flag.
- 17 days ago: Justorica relocated from Balder to Region of Liberty.
- 17 days ago: Justorica was refounded in Balder.
- 17 days ago: Justorica ceased to exist.
- 18 days ago: Justorica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 10%).
- 18 days ago: Justorica was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 19 days ago: Justorica was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 22 days ago: Justorica was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.