The Ravanian Sword of Justice of Saint-Paul is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Saint-Paul with an iron fist, and remarkable for its ritual sacrifices, flagrant waste-dumping, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.746 billion Justices of Saint-Paulian are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint-Paul-in-the-fields. The average income tax rate is 68.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Justice of Saint-Paulian economy, worth a remarkable 1,082 trillion Talents a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 111,095 Talents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government, back-alley circumcision clinics are popping up all over the nation, and many working fathers have never seen their children. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Justice of Saint-Paul's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Circle of the Raven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Justice of Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League fell from "Dominator" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Justice of Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League rose from "Zero" to "Dominator".
- : Justice of Saint-Paul applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul relocated from The united eastern principality to The Iron League.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul banned The Emirate of Gugmuwon XIX from The united eastern principality.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul altered the regional flag of The united eastern principality.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul updated the World Factbook entry in The united eastern principality.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul became WA Delegate of The united eastern principality.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul's influence in The united eastern principality rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".