The Ravanian Sword of Justice of Saint-Paul is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Saint-Paul with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, flagrant waste-dumping, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 7.777 billion Justices of Saint-Paulian have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint-Paul-in-the-fields. The average income tax rate is 70.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Justice of Saint-Paulian economy, worth 739 trillion Talents a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 95,107 Talents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
All beauty contests have been banned, sales of fishnet stockings have reached a record high, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space, and glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Justice of Saint-Paul's national animal is the horse, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its national religion is The Circle of the Raven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Justice of Saint-Paul, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
- : Following new legislation in Justice of Saint-Paul, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Justice of Saint-Paul, sales of fishnet stockings have reached a record high.
- : Following new legislation in Justice of Saint-Paul, all beauty contests have been banned.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League fell from "Dominator" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Following new legislation in Justice of Saint-Paul, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League rose from "Minnow" to "Dominator".
- : Justice of Saint-Paul lost WA Delegate status in A Terra RP.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul relocated from A Terra RP to The Iron League.