The Ravanian Sword of Justice of Saint-Paul is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Saint-Paul with an iron fist, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, zero percent divorce rate, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 8.46 billion Justices of Saint-Paulian are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint-Paul-in-the-fields. The average income tax rate is 69.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Justice of Saint-Paulian economy, worth 884 trillion Talents a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 104,599 Talents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Pristine wilderness has been trashed in the quest for cheaper oil, Justice of Saint-Paul Barrier Island residents anxiously await their 'Bridge to Somewhere', much of Justice of Saint-Paul's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, and pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Justice of Saint-Paul's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Circle of the Raven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Justice of Saint-Paul, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League fell from "Dominator" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Justice of Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League rose from "Zero" to "Dominator".
- : Justice of Saint-Paul lost WA Delegate status in The Royal Ministry.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul relocated from The Royal Ministry to The Iron League.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul removed the tag "Invader" from The Royal Ministry.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul removed the tag "Anime" from The Royal Ministry.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul removed the tag "Anarchist" from The Royal Ministry.
- : Justice of Saint-Paul abolished the regional flag of The Royal Ministry.