The Ravanian Sword of Justice of Saint-Gregor is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Saint-Gregor with an iron fist, and renowned for its daily referendums, punitive income tax rates, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 8.417 billion Justices of Saint-Gregorian are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint-Gregor-in-the-fields. The average income tax rate is 67.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Justice of Saint-Gregorian economy, worth 918 trillion Talents a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Information Technology, and Tourism. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 109,157 Talents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
A cyber-war between file sharers and the music industry formats hard drives across the country, retired racing horses are served truffles for breakfast, tourists flock to see the giant stone carvings of Justice of Saint-Gregor's historical leaders at Mount Rushless, and a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Justice of Saint-Gregor's national animal is the horse, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Circle of the Raven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor's influence in The Iron League fell from "Dominator" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor's influence in The Iron League rose from "Zero" to "Dominator".
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor relocated from Islands of Verbatum to The Iron League.
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor was endorsed by The Republic of Dusk Falls 6.
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor's influence in Islands of Verbatum rose from "Zero" to "Handshaker".
- : Following new legislation in Justice of Saint-Gregor, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway.
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor relocated from Crime Infested Region of South Detroit to Islands of Verbatum.
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor was endorsed by The Dominion of Derpzville10.