The Ravanian Sword of Justice of Saint-Gregor is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Saint-Gregor with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.715 billion Justices of Saint-Gregorian are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint-Gregor-in-the-fields. The average income tax rate is 65.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Justice of Saint-Gregorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,090 trillion Talents a year, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 112,221 Talents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Disadvantaged neighbourhoods have become no-go areas after sundown, birth rates have hit an all-time low, all beauty contests have been banned, and teachers regularly paddle unruly students. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Justice of Saint-Gregor's national animal is the horse, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Circle of the Raven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor's influence in The Iron League fell from "Dominator" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor's influence in The Iron League rose from "Zero" to "Dominator".
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor relocated from 4 chan to The Iron League.
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor removed the tag "Invader" from 4 chan.
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor altered the regional flag of 4 chan.
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor updated the World Factbook entry in 4 chan.
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor became WA Delegate of 4 chan.
- : Justice of Saint-Gregor's influence in 4 chan rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".